MakeWebGames

Money Cap

daveaite

Re: Money Cap

This shouldnt be in this catergory, it should be in the DBS support or help topics...

Plus, if you use the search button you will find a few topics telling you how to change this...

But you have to go to phpmyadmin, then go to users, then u click on money and change the dropdown menu where it says int11 to BIGINT then type in like 25 or something in the box next to it..

You have to do this on Money, House Cost etc, everything that u want to not be on the 2.147 bil cap u have to change to BIGINT...

This shouldnt be in this catergory, it should be in the DBS support or help topics...

Plus, if you use the search button you will find a few topics telling you how to change this...

But you have to go to phpmyadmin, then go to users, then u click on money and change the dropdown menu where it says int11 to BIGINT then type in like 25 or something in the box next to it..

You have to do this on Money, House Cost etc, everything that u want to not be on the 2.147 bil cap u have to change to BIGINT...

lol u was telling him to search it but u posted it for him

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm, bit of a hastle gong to the Database eveytime tho

Well then let me tell you some thing jack ass, if he want to not go to the database everytime let him remove all the (int)'s in the staff panel's but when some one hacks his little admin account don't tell me i never told you say but his game will be inflated with 999999999999999999 cash, people that go for hacking admin account's dont just give 2.somat billion they go dirrectly and just enter 9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 and hit enter, so then he can the inflated game eh?

So who ever want's to go ruin there game go ahead.

Hmm, bit of a hastle gong to the Database eveytime tho

Well then let me tell you some thing jack ass, if he want to not go to the database everytime let him remove all the (int)'s in the staff panel's but when some one hacks his little admin account don't tell me i never told you say but his game will be inflated with 999999999999999999 cash, people that go for hacking admin account's dont just give 2.somat billion they go dirrectly and just enter 9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 and hit enter, so then he can the inflated game eh?

So who ever want's to go ruin there game go ahead.

Killah, give it a break, i was just saying!