MakeWebGames

What country would you live in...

seanybob

Re: What country would you live in...

Back to New Zealand

it's nice and cold (i prefer rain), we have pretty much the whole world to defend us since we're pansies in the military department, and the countryside > all :D

eg:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jshook/289826987/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jshook/260821598/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jshook/292345322/

Back to New Zealand

it's nice and cold (i prefer rain), we have pretty much the whole world to defend us since we're pansies in the military department, and the countryside > all :D

I've thought about moving to australia, I'd love to hear your opinion on that, especially as compared to new zealand.

I know next to nothing about the governments in both countries...

Yeah i dont know much about the governments either :P

Australia's only better if you like hot weather, and well more people... I prefer a quiet place, preferably one with my gf (and NZ is nice and cold and private)

Australia's (clearly) bigger, bigger economy, more shit, fancier stuff, but that's all if you'd want that sort of thing

And to add to my post above, NZ or Switzerland (seems kinda similar) lol

Guest Anonymous

Wow beautiful pictures Decepti0n

Im happy with Canada...Im on the east coast so a lil less populated not as warm...but we have a nice mix of weather most of the time. Id love to travel more then relocate.

I've been a globe trotter, lived in the USA, France, Netherlands, UK, Spain, Belgium. If I move again.... I have only 2 places in mind

that's Tenerife (Canarian Isles) and Scottsdale (USA)

both for the weather and mentality of the people, allthough Scottsdale gets more chance (even as it isn't tax free as Tenerife).

My mothers niece worked and lived at South Africa as doc.

an anecdote where that she bought her own jeans back on the market... sold/stolen by her employees

another thing she said, don't believe world wide news about South Africa, ok there are troubles but that's only on a few places (during the revolt) internationall news let it look worse than it actually is.

Denmark.. :wink:

I've lived here all my life, and would only move away for a few years.. Either to Sweden, Scotland, Faroese Islands or Iceland.

Denmark is stabile, with a good mix of weather, beautiful girls! (just look at me! :lol:) and great nature..

The same goes for the other countries.. :wink:

Guest Anonymous

[me=mdshare]thinks to do a miss/mister php-games contest once[/me]

[me=Scarlet]makes mdshare so busy he forgets that nonsense[/me]

The most beautiful place I've been so far is Banff, Alberta Canada.

My ideal place to live though is central Texas, USA (San Antonio/Austin area).

I live an hour's drive east from Houston, TX right now (about half-way between Houston and the TX/Louisiana border) and I get real tired of the humidity (during the summer it gets hot 95-105 F with close to 100% humidity). I don't like the cold though so moving north is not really in my plans :P

When I retire way down the road, I want a house in central Texas but I want to travel a lot. Maybe get a travel trailer and take a long road trip around USA/Canada. I would like to see Europe/Asia/Australia but traveling abroad doesn't appeal to me as much - of course, it does to my wife so it's inevitable.

well only country i have been in is usa but i would love to see atleast most of the other countries and just take in their ways of thinking and doing things if nice to see how differently we are but most of all i want to go to ansterdam i know my spelling is off but there are beautiful places everywhere you go too hard to choose one so many great places so little life spent living!!!!

i would like to live in a nice nutral mid weathered place with nice people here in usa people would rather cut you than be nice and a friend not everywhere in us is like this but mostly it is!!!

ok make fun of me now im used to it...lol

Guest Anonymous

The most beautiful place I've been so far is Banff, Alberta Canada

I was in Jasper (Jasper Park, Alberta Canada) eons ago...someday I can hopefully take my kids there. I would have been in my early teens and I can still remember how breathtaking the views were.

I went to Florida once, was bestest place ive ever been too, Was fun, the food was massive and so yummeh. Also everywhere i looked everything was clean! No litter, no dog poop! Nothing, was so pleasant, would love to go back there, Would even more love to live out there, Funnest part out there was when the hurricanes hit, and i went out in near the end of it, car bumpers flying around, almost knocked out my sister, Funny times :roll: :lol:

Back to New Zealand

I've thought about moving to australia, I'd love to hear your opinion on that, especially as compared to new zealand.

I know next to nothing about the governments in both countries...

Want to move to Australia with me and we'll be roommates? :D

Ironically, I'm not kidding.

• 3 weeks later...

I would find a nice secluded Island somewhere. Doesnt matter where. Doesnt even have to be in a country for all I care. As long as its away from EVERYONE. Most people are F#@$ING idiots!

Although there are a few people I wouldnt mind having there, most of them can stay wherever the hell they are.

Don't get an island near south-africa, they will steal it, just like everything else :P

I would find a nice secluded Island somewhere. Doesnt matter where. Doesnt even have to be in a country for all I care. As long as its away from EVERYONE. Most people are F#@$ING idiots!

Although there are a few people I wouldnt mind having there, most of them can stay wherever the hell they are.

• 2 weeks later...