MakeWebGames

new login.php

skull

Guest Anonymous

Re: new login.php

ITS MY FIRST 1 SO I DONT CARE WAT U SAY SNOB

I suggest you take that attitude elsewhere....

You have posted source which is prone to multiple forms of injection, and to be frank, looks terrible. You have asked (my) help for assistance with a SQL injection problem, and yet declined to even consider the various options quoting:

OK IM NOT BOTHERED TO LEARN FOR 6 MONTHS

Well I'm not really sure we can really help you out if you won't help yourself.

Give the lad a break maybe its his first attempt, who cares what everyone else thinks. The point is he's learning something. Im new to this as well and i agree with him that was snobbish to snub him like that.

One thing you should take into account is YOU was a beginner too and I bet feed back like this made you mad. The fact that he's sharing is good enough reason for me to say Weldone Skull. Something else ive noticed is HIS WORKS... Ive seen posts on here nearly 7 pages long and they still dont have an outcome at them end..

THINK ON!.. Todays child is tomorrows Scienentist....

Give the lad a break maybe its his first attempt, who cares what everyone else thinks. The point is he's learning something. Im new to this as well and i agree with him that was snobbish to snub him like that.

One thing you should take into account is YOU was a beginner too and I bet feed back like this made you mad. The fact that he's sharing is good enough reason for me to say Weldone Skull. Something else ive noticed is HIS WORKS... Ive seen posts on here nearly 7 pages long and they still dont have an outcome at them end..

THINK ON!.. Todays child is tomorrows Scienentist....

Agreed But no need to double post ... Nyna Everyone had to start from somewere wouldnt you be pretty peeved if your 1st peice of work was cussed by someone else ? This lad has potentiol at least hes posting his work instead of hiding it away say rednsake i dont see your login page looking any better than his nor you killer so you have no room to speak ... although freedom of speech is a rule on CE if you have only negatives there not apreicated by anyone ... I must follow the crowd though this login looks abit out of place try reducing the number of tables and maybe adding more GFX in there but otherwise thanks for posting :) this login gives me a great idea for a new login page :) Lay of the bad posting guys cos its not nice and it dosnt make you look like a bigger codder than who posted it :) =D