MakeWebGames

Do you like CE? If so why? Or why not?

Tezza`

There are a lot of things a like CE for...

#1, the graphics section has recentlly been extended and as im into graphics i like it :)

#2, I got giving the Games reviewer badge and enjoy the asspect of signing to all these games and giving them good coments and how to improve.

#3, generally im a friendlly guy and i like to help other out... i know my PHP skills are not to good (rubbush in fact) but i still give the help i can..

#4 The freedom of speech :)

Overall i give CE 10/10 the community is growing bigger and bigger by the day and everyone is friendlly.

So keep up the hard work md, scarlet and nyna :)

Re: Why do you like CE?

#1 CeGamers -> Rawr just lovely bunch of people

#2 Irc community, not that big, but fun as hell :P

#3 Forums where you can ask almost everything and you'll still get an answer!

#4 History lessons :D

#... just excellent place

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Re: Do you like CE? If so why? Or why not?

CE is a very good community.

It's got it downsides like immature people who "insult" others etc., but it's almost impossible to have a community that's freedom of speech, and not having arguments/debates from time to time.

If CE had to remove freedom of speech on the forums, it would be a dead and downright boring community.

Expressing opinions is what makes a community grow, stay active, and improve it.

Re: Do you like CE? If so why? Or why not?

CE is a very good community.

It's got it downsides like immature people who "insult" others etc., but it's almost impossible to have a community that's freedom of speech, and not having arguments/debates from time to time.

If CE had to remove freedom of speech on the forums, it would be a dead and downright boring community.

Expressing opinions is what makes a community grow, stay active, and improve it.

ok fair enough but a few people could do with chilling out