oxidati0n

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Free Multiple Event Deleter - FREE!

SEE UCC IT DID WORK :lol:

ty lacey

decepti0n: my game is running on loads of stuff almost everything unlimeted from www.spacialhosting.com but i know the owner and i only pay $3 a month with everything unlimited

Lacey is hardly a judge. She has no clue what she is doing. And the fact is, you are missing an important query (For 2.0 at least, which is what she is using. I'm not sure about other versions). There's no way around that.

$db->query("UPDATE events SET evREAD=1 WHERE evUSER={$ir['userid']}",$c);

kyle that isn't going to work because i also installed on "multievents.php" the same query to save bandwidth.

LIMIT 10;

if you changed that, it'll work. :)

And also, Even if you do have 999999GB, it can still overload a server, so they'll suspend you.

Most servers don't like Text based games cause it has cron flood, db overload, too much hacking/site loss included and they can't be bothered to do all that work for free.

I check my overload status, If it's overloaded i tells users to sort or instant removal within 48 hours. :)

ok mate, I wasn't shouting at you, I'm just saying nobody i know would offer 999999999999GB for free/cheap unless it's either stolen (not theres) or a really crap dedicated home or they got a REALLY good deal. I'm not reffering to you as a "stupid" or a "weird" person, I'm just bandwidth isn't there for nothing, It has a reason and a use. For example a server is like a computer, if it overloads its slows down, Bandwidth isn't on computers. 250gb hard drive is around $200,but that'd be same on the net aswell.

If you don't understand me, its fine. I speak too much these days. lol.

number 1 i am a bloke guys lol please remember that lol

number 2 i only said i added this to my game and it sorted out the events saying you have some when you dont

number 3 whats this about the bandwih thing and having something wrong with the code please help the code works but what are you saying is wrong with it

thank you all for helping.

• 1 month later...

Re: [mccode] Multiple Event Deleter

can anyone tell me why I get this

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/deadmans/public_html/test3/multievents.php:2) in /home/deadmans/public_html/test3/multievents.php on line 10

thanks

can anyone tell me why I get this

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/deadmans/public_html/test3/multievents.php:2) in /home/deadmans/public_html/test3/multievents.php on line 10

thanks

I know why,

look in your multievents file where it says

<?php

session_start();

before <?php make sure it has no lines or spaces ;)

trying to turn multievents.php into v2

can any one help I get :?

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/deadmans/public_html/test3/multievents.php on line 11

0 Events were deleted!

Back

<?php

include "globals.php";

print "<h3>Events</h3>";

if(!$_POST)

{

print "What are you supposed to delete?

Back

";

} else {

$deleted=0;

$db->query("SELECT * FROM events WHERE evUSER=$userid ORDER BY evTIME DESC LIMIT 10;",$c);

if(mysql_num_rows($q))

{

$evv="delete".$r['evID'];

if($_POST[$evv])

{

$event=$_POST[$evv];

if($r['evID'] == $event)

{

$db->query("DELETE FROM events WHERE evID=$event");

$deleted++;

}

}

}

print "$deleted Events were deleted!

Back

";

}

$h->endpage();

?>

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

I don't see $q being identified in there. Plus it's not completely converted to v2.0.

Try this...

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

• 9 months later...

events.php

multievents.php

Converted to v2 for you v2 users and tested. works fine, nice mod

• 3 months later...