MakeWebGames

[mccode] Multiple Event Deleter

oxidati0n

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Free Multiple Event Deleter - FREE!

03laceys....in the events.php there is a bit of code that is in there twice. It only needs to be there once.

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Just take on of those out.

It also missing a query at the very end of the script so you wont have the same problem i was having.

I dont know what kyle is talking about. I did spend a good hour refining the original code posted, making it pretty, converting to 2.0, and removing bugs.

UCC, kyle and zaver - Please state these errors?

The disability feature is a add-on, I created it just as something, If they selected Uncheck all it disables multiple delete, If they check again it undisables. ;)

UCC, kyle and zaver - Please state these errors?

The disability feature is a add-on, I created it just as something, If they selected Uncheck all it disables multiple delete, If they check again it undisables. ;)

They've already been stated.

first of all there is no error bcoz it works perfect on my v2 game so no there is no error second of all i have 999999999999gb of bandwith so why am i worried :lol:

Whatever you say hoss. But there is in fact a missing query. Maybe once you get users on your v2 game, you'll understand. LOL :roll:

i need help i have this events dealer and it gets stuck when i delete a event is still says i have 1 what do i need to edit where do i need to edit it i got told to do summin b4 but that aint even in my script im useing v2 help pleaseee