MakeWebGames

[v2]Attack Ban[v2]

Halo

I HATE attack abusers, so i thought if you can Ban mail abusers why not attack abusers...

How To Install:

SQL QUERY

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Then open staff_punit.php

Find:

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

add below:

then find:

add above:

Save that and open global_func.php:

Find:

add below:

Save that and open attack.php and find:

add below:

Save that and open smenu.php

find:

add below:

Finally open cron_day.php and find:

add below:

Screenshot:

testgi9.png

And your done, any bugs or questions post back here!

Re: [v2]Attack Ban[v2]

You hate people attacking admins...

In attack.php find:

add below:

Then people can't attack admins...

Just a little help....

Nice Idea blackdragon and Great Mod but one question why would you want someone to stop attaking someone? its a great idea for stop attacking staff buut why users?

Really for attack abusers who really havn't done something that will make them deserve a place in fed...

or to stop attacks on all staff

Code:

else if ($odata['user_level'] > 1)

{

print"You cannot attack a member of Staff

> Back

";

$h->endpage();

exit;

}

Try this...

i ain't tested it so might not work but yeah thats off the top of my head... since user level 5 is npc bots

Just to be awkward. user_level 5 = Assistant... user_level 4 = NPC/IRC OP

Try this...

i ain't tested it so might not work but yeah thats off the top of my head... since user level 5 is npc bots

A better idea would be 'Max attacks on a player per day?' Where for example, if you attack a player 10 times, when you try to attack that player an 11th time that day, you get an error message.

This way it would keep every one from being able to attack a player too many times. (Of course Clan wars should be an exception to the attacking restriction!)

What I meant do do was make it so NPC's cannot be attacked UNLESS from the Battle Tent Directly! :P

Yes, but in battle tent they are still attacked from attack.php, so it won't make a difference

A better idea would be 'Max attacks on a player per day?' Where for example, if you attack a player 10 times, when you try to attack that player an 11th time that day, you get an error message.

This way it would keep every one from being able to attack a player too many times. (Of course Clan wars should be an exception to the attacking restriction!)

nice idea ragnar would be great if someone can do this ( i am new to coding so i wont be able to)

Another option would be to hide the attack link for staff or NPC's in the viewuser.php script.

so you would have something like this:

open viewuser.php and find:

replace with:

now you have eliminated the option to attack staff and NPC's on the user profiles. If you have attack shortcuts in your user list and users online scripts you will also need to add the mods to them as well. :-D