MakeWebGames

[mccode] Customisable Merit System [$15.00]

Akash

Re: [mccode] Customisable Merit System [$15.00]

WARNING!!!!!

although it doesnt say, you need to already have a merit sytem in place. this system DOES NOT GIVE merits, its just a way of spending them.

Complete waste of money - refund requested!

WARNING!!!!!

although it doesnt say, you need to already have a merit sytem in place. this system DOES NOT GIVE merits, its just a way of spending them.

Complete waste of money - refund requested!

he didnt even say in his post that it gives merits. Its a way of spending. Your fault for not readin properly. If i was the seller of this mod i would not refund you.

he didnt even say in his post that it gives merits. Its a way of spending. Your fault for not readin properly. If i was the seller of this mod i would not refund you.

it ALSO doesn't say that it doesn't give merits, OR that you need a merit system already. hindsight is a wonderful thing, it must be great to be as perfect as you :p

the warning was to help others like me that read it one way, and not the other....

Like I explained to you already on MSN, it didn't say it gives merits. Although it didn't say is doesn't either, like people have said, you should have read properly and asked. I'll talk to you on MSN about this but you shouldn't really have moaned/posted negatively about the mod until we have it sorted between us.