MakeWebGames

[REVIEW] Amazon Battle - Please Review !

-Matt-

Re: [REVIEW] Amazon Battle - Please Review !

Review by Klikoka

Amazon Battle

I went to the login page so i looked around the page and at the bottom it had a "Bookmark this site" which i thought was quite good.

Now the register is a pretty basic one with the color changed and a box added to the bottom with the T&C inside.

So i got registered and went inside first thing that i saw was good, when you first go inside you can choose what background you would like to play with there was a choice of 7 diffrent ones.

The layout inside makes it look like a V1 game when its a V2.

It has 4 (four) mods that i could see.

The staff are very active each being on within 2 days of there last visit.

Its user base is good at 382 signed up in the time its been open.

The cash circulation is not to good at $2,187,043 for the time its been open and the crystals are no better at 13,844.

The forums ar in-game and i do not know if they are protected from SQL injections or not.

The menu is ok but evryone can see the donator options.

VERDICT : Looking through i could not see any errors exept for the one on the menu stated above.

Visual Rating : 3/5 (Needs to have a choice of background same as login.)

Game Play Rating : 3/5 (Needs more content for players to be occupied and the money lowered.)

||Always Happy To Help||

http://www.amazonbattle.com

Login:

I like your login page background color it is just the right shade of green although i feel it makes the page unattractive,

i like your link to make the page your default page and to be able to bookmark the site these are really nice additions, maybe consider adding some social networking sites i have seen the digg on here so look around.

the link to go to your register page is picture and pretty big and very distracting either make this smaller or don't use it i suggest having a bit of fancy text there instead.

the game stats on the home page nice addition but you really need to get these working asap or remove them for the time being.

Now i really like the cash contest's although these do not stand out enough and need to be more in your face to draw people in.

your banner is nice but doesn't blend in to well with the background.

Register:

the fields for the registration are not centered when everything else on the page is this makes the page look untidy and i would suggest centering it.

your TOS i suggest adding a tick-box that keeps the submit button disabled until ticked.

your register is a very simple one and i feel it needs more i.e capcha test or/and email validation to help stop multi's your register could also do with maybe asking for personal details which they can choose to display or not this mod can be found in the free mods section.

My first login:

when i first login i like the option of you getting to chose your background although this does need improving with having the green or something as the background upon that page, also maybe think about putting a link that once chose you can test it and choose another picture if your not happy (you can do this in preferences but a test would be good), one i had chosen my background i was quite disappointed as it is only the outer background it changes also the background chosen did not go with the game. the layout of the game is not to bad i liked the menu below the banner and the user-bars. i did not see many mods and the ones i did see where not of much interest to me.

Over all opinion

visual 2/5

content 2/5

I also felt your game was a slight copy of amazon survival.

http://www.amazonbattle.com

Login:

I like your login page background color it is just the right shade of green although i feel it makes the page unattractive,

i like your link to make the page your default page and to be able to bookmark the site these are really nice additions, maybe consider adding some social networking sites i have seen the digg on here so look around.

the link to go to your register page is picture and pretty big and very distracting either make this smaller or don't use it i suggest having a bit of fancy text there instead.

the game stats on the home page nice addition but you really need to get these working asap or remove them for the time being.

Now i really like the cash contest's although these do not stand out enough and need to be more in your face to draw people in.

your banner is nice but doesn't blend in to well with the background.

Register:

the fields for the registration are not centered when everything else on the page is this makes the page look untidy and i would suggest centering it.

your TOS i suggest adding a tick-box that keeps the submit button disabled until ticked.

your register is a very simple one and i feel it needs more i.e capcha test or/and email validation to help stop multi's your register could also do with maybe asking for personal details which they can choose to display or not this mod can be found in the free mods section.

My first login:

when i first login i like the option of you getting to chose your background although this does need improving with having the green or something as the background upon that page, also maybe think about putting a link that once chose you can test it and choose another picture if your not happy (you can do this in preferences but a test would be good), one i had chosen my background i was quite disappointed as it is only the outer background it changes also the background chosen did not go with the game. the layout of the game is not to bad i liked the menu below the banner and the user-bars. i did not see many mods and the ones i did see where not of much interest to me.

Over all opinion

visual 2/5

content 2/5

I also felt your game was a slight copy of amazon survival.

:\ you can change your background in preferences and the layout of the game really does not look like Amazon-Survival the login yes but ingame no.

ingame i agree it dosnt apart from the menu below the banner,

(you can do this in preferences but a test would be good)

i did see you could but being able to test the background upon your first login would be a good addition i belive.