Title: Page Tutorials

Price: $5.00

Availability: 8 Codes Left!

Includes:

- 1 PHP file (preferences.php)

- 1 Image (tutorialicon.png)

- Instructions (instructions.txt)

Description:

-Tired of users always sending you mail and asking questions? This is perfect for you!

-You can have page tutorials on every page!

-You can toggle tutorials on and off.

-Very easy for you to install tutorials on every page you want.

-Visit the demo site located at the bottom for a full preview.

-But enough for text, pictures say a thousand words

NOTE: Screenshots only show preferences, when this can be added to all pages!

Screenshots:

tutmod1lw9.th.jpg

tutmod2hs8.th.jpg

tutmod3lg6.th.jpg

tutmod4ty1.th.jpg

Information (Side note):

Demo: http://www.zero-networks.com/demo/login.php

Username: demo

Password: demo

This mod was coded by me, and was made for V1 and I have a converted version of the PHP files in V2. I can install this mod for a small fee if your having difficulties. If there are any problems with the script please contact me and I will be glad to fix them! You are not allowed to resell, thank you! If you have any questions/want to purchase please contact me at:

Email & MSN: [email protected]

Re: Page Tutorials [$10]

Is it a code you have to add to every page?

Depends if you want a tutorial on a page, you can add/remove them at your own free will.

Ok not to be rude or anything here either but dont you think it will take to long to put it on every page? sheesh i could most prob code some thing in 10 minutes and less coding.

Is it a code you have to add to every page?

Depends if you want a tutorial on a page, you can add/remove them at your own free will.

Ok not to be rude or anything here either but dont you think it will take to long to put it on every page? sheesh i could most prob code some thing in 10 minutes and less coding.

Anyway you do it, you still have to write some code on every page that you want a tutorial on.

Guest Anonymous

Getting a little off-topic here aren't we ...

"Code" on every page is possible through at least five different ways I can see - all well know so I don't really see the advantage of this. Of course, a lot of those methods will break certain things - notably XHMTL compliance.

Getting a little off-topic here aren't we ...

"Code" on every page is possible through at least five different ways I can see - all well know so I don't really see the advantage of this. Of course, a lot of those methods will break certain things - notably XHMTL compliance.

Im not getting off topic. $10 is to expensive if your spending time to edit every page you want to.

$10 is a very decent price for this mod; if you could code properly yourself, maybe you would appreciate well coded modifications. for $10, i would not expect everything to be handed to me, but i would expect the base code, which is what this is.

yes, there are easier approaches, but for $10 you should not expect them.

$10 is a very decent price for this mod; if you could code properly yourself, maybe you would appreciate well coded modifications. for $10, i would not expect everything to be handed to me, but i would expect the base code, which is what this is.

yes, there are easier approaches, but for $10 you should not expect them.

Thanks, but I changed the price to $5.00, so no one gets angry or anything :-)

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Page Tutorials [$5]

**BUMP**

Have you even sold a copy of this? Does everyone know how you copied torncity's style?

I just went onto torncity now and went to City and noticed some thing. "City Tutorial"

Same thing as what absolute zero has. He has also stolen the image from Torncity and the same table property lol.

Guest Anonymous

Copying other peoples work is often seen as as sign that the original author came up with something good.

You yourself are as guilty of copying as much as anybody else here.

Personally, I think this extension is a good idea, although I would use different mechanism with better styling. So If I produce an "assistant" like feature... does that make my code a copy of TC's as well?

**BUMP**

Have you even sold a copy of this? Does everyone know how you copied torncity's style?

I just went onto torncity now and went to City and noticed some thing. "City Tutorial"

Same thing as what absolute zero has. He has also stolen the image from Torncity and the same table property lol.

Your retarded, or stupid, or something. First, the image is NOT the same, just because its a light bulb doesn't mean that it is the same light bulb. Second I added the same features, so? Half the mods for sale here are probably already found on torncity if not more, so why don't you go into every other thread and say that?

**BUMP**

Your retarded, or stupid, or something. First, the image is NOT the same, just because its a light bulb doesn't mean that it is the same light bulb. Second I added the same features, so? Half the mods for sale here are probably already found on torncity if not more, so why don't you go into every other thread and say that?

Hell, We can see you dont read many topics :-o I think somebody is going for the TC style on their game - And so what?, Whats the matter with that?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...