MakeWebGames

class mysql error in v2

Shadow64456

ive got a bit of a problem i am using mccodes v2 and ive done everything i think i should hae but i keep getting an error message saying

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'class/class_db_mysql.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php') in /www/10gbfreehost.com/s/h/a/shadow64456/htdocs/login.php on line 6

and for the life of me i can figure out whats wrong with it

please help someone i am completely lost on this one

Re: class mysql error in v2

Ok, when you connect to your website, but default it should put you in your directory, it should be shadow64456.

In there there should be a folder called htdocs, where you should upload the class folder, if it doesn't want to create a directory, search in your FTP client for and option like "change permissions" or "chmod".

Let me know if that works, also, which FTP client are you using?

Re: class mysql error in v2

ok now i have a directory called htdocs and in that there is a directory called class and in that is class_db_mysql.php and class_db_mysqli.php but i still get the error message

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'class/class_db_mysql.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php') in /www/10gbfreehost.com/s/h/a/shadow64456/htdocs/login.php on line 6

when i try to look at my site and i dont know how to check the ftp client

• 1 month later...