MakeWebGames

[mccode] Proxy Deny Script

hamster01

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to bump an old post but proxies could be blocked in one line of code which i take no credit for as i found it online somewhere ....

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

This code fails I have tried and was still able to use a proxy

You are using it wrong then, i have it on my register page and it works great.

Sorry to bump an old post but proxies could be blocked in one line of code which i take no credit for as i found it online somewhere ....

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

This code fails I have tried and was still able to use a proxy

You are using it wrong then, i have it on my register page and it works great.

Nope not using it wrong! I have placed almost all scripts possible on my game, and was able to break right through them with freedom proxy client, and the website.

Some proxies didnt go through but it was like 1 in 10 that I had tried. The main proxy websites gamers are using went right through the code...

Side note: If proxies are blocked AOL subscribers wont be able to play, and or any dial up players.

But blocking proxies can lead to no multis also which would be good who wants multis on there game causing havoc?

We all know what country has the most multis so another option is blocking that countries IP address if everything has failed to

block the proxies use... I personally would go with a flash login, so anyone using proxies wouldn't be able to use them, due because proxies do not detect flash. ;)

So what about free or paid vpn services then. Flash wont stop that.

Proxy isnt the only way to make multi accounts. In fact proxy is probably the worst way to do it.

If your that bothered about multi's log essential activity on your game.

IE

cash transfers, crystals transfers, item transfers.

Most players who play a game will report activity anyway as they think it sucks just as much as you do.