MakeWebGames

[mccode v2] Advanced Player Search [$5.00]

Analog

Title: Advanced Player Search

Price: $5.00

Availability: Unlimited (Copies Sold: 1)

Includes:

- 1 PHP File (aps.php)

- Instructions (instructions.txt)

Description:

This mod provides an advance search feature for your game. It allows players/staff to search for players based on name, location, house, jail, hospital, and fedjail. Any or all can be searched for at one time. For example you could do a search for players that have x in their name, at x city, in x house..it will load only players that meet all of the inputed search terms. Ability to search 1 field at a time, 2+, or all fields. Can be modified to further enhance the search features based upon your game.

Delivery:

Via paypal email...if different include email address to send to in the notes when making payment.

Support:

Support will be given via CE in this thread, or email ([email protected])

Pay:

Paypal >> [email protected]

*added screen shot

Re: Advanced Player Search [v2]

Well thats because my advsearch came from me :lol:. I saw a couple on a game so i actualy wanted one. Contacted owner they said "FU** OFF" so i said blah waited a month and no one came to me with the mod so? i paid for it to be made that was when i was a newb at php. :lol:

Re: Advanced Player Search [v2]

Well thats because my advsearch came from me :lol:. I saw a couple on a game so i actualy wanted one. Contacted owner they said "FU** OFF" so i said blah waited a month and no one came to me with the mod so? i paid for it to be made that was when i was a newb at php. :lol:

So like I already thought...v2 does NOT have a advanced search come standard