MakeWebGames

New Amazing Register Page

Evolution™

Here, i took the basic v2 register page, and just added a few things on. Kinda mase it look like torncity, but its my first go, so no haters please!

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

It has Screenshots and game rules ect. Feel free to use this, and edit it! but please done sell it, its a free mod, thanks :-D

Dont forget to change the screenshot to your sceenshots

Also this can be viewed at www.gangsta-warz.com

Re: New Amazing Register Page

I don't remember where, but i've seen this registration page somewhere before. The only difference i see is that you added rules to the bottom.

i sat here the other day and coded this myself! I just used the basic register page and added stuff onto the end, its a bit messy aswel

also maybe change the

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

To:

so when someone clicks the screenshot(s) they goto a new window/tab to see the fullsize images?

Hey mate i'm a little bit of a perfectionist and i maybe thing the rules etc.. could be centered? make it look more even cause to me it looks so wrong but besides that good job there mate nice... +1

I'd actually have to agree. With them to the far left it makes the table seem off balance in a weird way. Even the header image is not centered, it is also pulled to the left side of the table.

on my internat page, it is all centers, so i cant help you there, ecause i dont know what your looking for :?

After looking at it again you are semi correct. Checking in IE it does display them centered, however in FF it does not.

Here, i took the basic v2 register page, and just added a few things on. Kinda mase it look like torncity, but its my first go, so no haters please!

It has Screenshots and game rules ect. Feel free to use this, and edit it! but please done sell it, its a free mod, thanks :-D

Dont forget to change the screenshot to your sceenshots

Also this can be viewed at http://www.gangsta-warz.com

great if v1

Guest Anonymous

Browse usage figures for March 2008

Internet Explorer61.66%

Firefox28.39%

Safari2.50%

Opera 9.21.11%

Mozilla 1.80.61%

AOL 7.00.42%

These figures are according to a major supplier of statistical net data. Individual data collections may provide different results. After all, there's lies, damn lies, politicians, and statistics ;)

Browse usage figures for March 2008

Internet Explorer61.66%

Firefox28.39%

Safari2.50%

Opera 9.21.11%

Mozilla 1.80.61%

AOL 7.00.42%

These figures are according to a major supplier of statistical net data. Individual data collections may provide different results. After all, there's lies, damn lies, politicians, and statistics ;)

I do remember md saying on IRC this morning that the percentage of people using IE has gone down from around 90% to 60% in the past years..