MakeWebGames

ill try it

tittlemouse

Re: ill try it

it isn't crap, it's basic and very clean coded a good base to build whatever turn based game

what do you expect kraig a engine you have to install and you have a game where you can make money from at start ? If you truelly have php/html knowledge you will agree that this is the best step to start with coding web based games.

I can't figure out how to install the darn thing. No instructions, no DB connect info.... I did find a table creation string but that does me no good with no database connection

Warning: main(DB.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/samuraio/public_html/KDD/CLockTableCmd.php on line 3

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'DB.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/samuraio/public_html/KDD/CLockTableCmd.php on line 3

Slowly making some progress.

Fatal error: Undefined class name 'db' in /home/hamerio/public_html/KDD/CLockTableCmd.php on line

I dont know much about classes but I guess the $db variable it is trying to use needs defined.

Slowly making some progress.

Fatal error: Undefined class name 'db' in /home/hamerio/public_html/KDD/CLockTableCmd.php on line

I dont know much about classes but I guess the $db variable it is trying to use needs defined.

same here. working on making that dang DB.php file...

I tried converting MCcodes system into this one, but it threw up (with good reason I might add)

I don't know too much about db connections, just always used the basics. Time to learn i guess

is this another sort of game

It's an offshoot of Mc Codes. The biggest difference is that it has a graphics system based on vector drawings. I really think it could revolutionize the gaming platforms we're use to. Have you every played Battlekong Cloudhopper? It's kinda like that when done correctly.