MakeWebGames

[mccode v1] User Rating

Klikoka

This Is From This Topic

http://criminalexistence.com/ceforums/index.php?topic=14829.0

I Edited It A Little And Here Is My Finished Product::

rating.php:::

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Daily Cron

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

SQL's

Re: User Rating

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user '*******'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in /home/*******/public_html/mysql.php on line 3

Access denied for user '*******'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

Any idea whats wrong?

Just a quick question, I lost my old mysql.php file and I put it like this in the file.

<?

$c=mysql_connect('localhost','Passwordhere' or die(mysql_error());

mysql_select_db('DBhere',$c);

?>

Then I get Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ';' in /home/gurpreet/public_html/mysql.php on line 3

Sorry to be noobish but I lost all my knowledge of this stuff.

Fatal error: Call to a member function query() on a non-object in /home/gurpreet/public_html/header.php on line 90

$db->query("UPDATE users SET laston=unix_timestamp(),lastip='$IP' WHERE userid=$userid");

Any idea what's wrong?

line 50 should look like this.....

global $ir,$userid,$db;

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user '*******'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in /home/*******/public_html/mysql.php on line 3

Access denied for user '*******'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

Any idea whats wrong?

Your game got jacked. Make sure you deleted your installer.php. Then go into config.php and set the details to what it should be. Edit: I double checked and that is correct.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

*cough* killah *cough*

ummm...you do know that u could keep the installer up and just make it where only ur ip can do it if seen games like that like this one game iplay has certain stuff like he can chosse to run his crons mainully witih one click ut onlyhis ip and his coder's can do it

*cough* killah *cough*

ummm...you do know that u could keep the installer up and just make it where only ur ip can do it if seen games like that like this one game iplay has certain stuff like he can chosse to run his crons mainully witih one click ut onlyhis ip and his coder's can do it

This is really quite simple to do.

*cough* killah *cough*

This is really quite simple to do.

yes XD just like a simple few lines of code bam all ip's except the one ur running is workable with that feature/mod