MakeWebGames

Best Security [Made by me]

Haunted Dawg

Re: Best Security [Made by me]

When did i claim i could know secure a variable, you just showed me a better way!

And anyway this does not use abs(@intval or any mysql_real_escape_string or trim or what so ever you add this code and do one thing and it secures your whole site. Not like yours only secures what ever you put in.

When did i claim i could know secure a variable, you just showed me a better way!

When you left variables completely vulnerable on your "Contact Form" mod...Then claimed you wouldn't bother to secure it as its free? I hate that excuse, "oh its free", "i wont bother coding it too its full potential".

And anyway this does not use abs(@intval or any mysql_real_escape_string or trim or what so ever you add this code and do one thing and it secures your whole site. Not like yours only secures what ever you put in.

Sure...

SQL Injecting isn't just the only way to exploit a game, there are all kinds of injections, blind injections, header injections, XSS, bruteforcing.

And then there are other methods other then injections...

When you left variables completely vulnerable on your "Contact Form" mod...Then claimed you wouldn't bother to secure it as its free? I hate that excuse, "oh its free", "i wont bother coding it too its full potential".

Sure...

SQL Injecting isn't just the only way to exploit a game, there are all kinds of injections, blind injections, header injections, XSS, bruteforcing.

And then there are other methods other then injections...

LOL he has a point here..

iso seeing as killah must be using this hi-tec security why dont you test his game he may/may not have LOL i dont know :P

Iso did you know that you will never be able to stop brute forcing? BECAUSE ITS DONE VIA THE CPANEL!!!

Iso this stops all known SQL Injections did i say XSS Injections and shit? NO

Did i say this does not stop blind injections? NO BECAUSE IT DOES!!!

Now to the rest i posted it here for free but then thought i could rather sell it so yh!!!

And who told me to rather sell it? Coldblooded

Lol...if it was that good, then...

1.) You wouldn't have originally posted it for free

2.) You wouldn't be selling it for only $10.

Seems to me like you're just trying to make a quick buck. :|

I concur

Iso did you know that you will never be able to stop brute forcing? BECAUSE ITS DONE VIA THE CPANEL!!!

Not everyone uses cPanel. And i think some cPanels have bruteforce protection, too many incorrect logins in x time = disabled temp.

Well, you didn't really say anything, just claimed this is the best security mod ever, if this cant stop XSS, then well... how can this be the best?

Do you even know what blind injections are?

Now to the rest i posted it here for free but then thought i could rather sell it so yh!!!

Then move it to paid section, if you can't request it?

Congratz.

Not everyone uses cPanel. And i think some cPanels have bruteforce protection, too many incorrect logins in x time = disabled temp.

Well, you didn't really say anything, just claimed this is the best security mod ever, if this cant stop XSS, then well... how can this be the best?

Do you even know what blind injections are?

Then move it to paid section, if you can't request it?

Congratz.

i forgot how famous coldblooded is....i mean honestly who cares what he thinks or what he told you to do just because he partly made mccodes.does not make him an almighty god/coder..or guru of wisdom.

Brute force is not only done in cpannel?

It simply guesses data and see if it works, hence the 'brute' theres not much if any logic in it.

Anywhere that is meant to be 'hidden' could be abused with bruteforce, even promo codes (even if that would be lame)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...