MakeWebGames

Mercs For Sale

kronow

im sorry to say this but i cant keep up with it as i have alot going on in the real world now i cant let members and the community of mercs drop. so i need to sell it to someone that has knowlage and understands the meaning of ownership of a game. these alot of unique side to and a nice style a few mods and that and a top class owner panel with all the functions you need.

also has got some advertising campains going on http://toprpgames.com/ and other members of mercs setting up help sites and are advertising on there personal sites.

currect stats stand at

users: 700+

have made alot of donations and is really picking up on donations as club membership has been installed

im open for offers but have a figure in mind but as i said would like it to go to soemnoe that knows abit so i know that its going to good hands.

PM for me to talk about contacting me for more info im mroe than willing to talk

Cheers

URL: www.mercs-online.com

:mrgreen:

Re: Mercs For Sale

thanks for the interest guys, i will add a few words.

i dont have plans of coming back to game ownership for some time as life issuse do need sorting, as i dont want the game to die off co owner would not be a good idea, so as well as above i have the future plans on paper and the ideas that where gonig to be adapted that im more than willnig to share with the buyer, all the script uploaded. and ones that have been in development.

if there is any questions please dont hesetate to contact me

Thank you

I'd consider this, had I not been short on the monetary supplements.

If you need to have a shadow, let me know, I'd be more than happy to shadow as you and code and such, so if you DO want back in, it's all still there for ya. Contact me if you want to chat.

:O :O :O :O!!

Kronow!! :( i will miss you like hell! especially when you command me to "Go Die"

Kronow is a dedicated owner, always adding and expanding on mods, its a good community with good staff and a great forum (thanks to me :P) I am sure that the whole community of mercs will miss him greatly, i know i definitly will :(.

I hope the "life issues" (he found out he is gay) will turn out ok, and you can occasionaly come onto Mercs just to say hi.

:O :O :O :O!!

Kronow!! :( i will miss you like hell! especially when you command me to "Go Die"

Kronow is a dedicated owner, always adding and expanding on mods, its a good community with good staff and a great forum (thanks to me :P) I am sure that the whole community of mercs will miss him greatly, i know i definitly will :(.

I hope the "life issues" (he found out he is gay) will turn out ok, and you can occasionaly come onto Mercs just to say hi.

That is random as fook!!!!

its not random, i was just making sure everyone knows, i was playing it before it came out even more improbved on new years lol! and i have been playing it every day ever since i first got on it, its a great game, i am now one of the best on the game lol :P one of the top 5 :D