Adware Virus

Spyware Virus

Polymorphic Virus

Firewalk Virus

Trojan Virus

under the item type virus

then make a file called virus.php in it put:

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

then make a file called buycomputer.php in it put:

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

then somewhere in index.php add:

then run these query's

and in your day cron file add

ok you are done :p and ya i know there is better ways to do it bla bla if you are gona be rude please dont say anything if you have any problems please post here

Re: [v1]Virus Mod[v1]

V2

ok first make 5 items called

Adware Virus

Spyware Virus

Polymorphic Virus

Firewalk Virus

Trojan Virus

then make a file called virus.php in it put:

then make a file called buycomputer.php in it put:

then somewhere in index.php add:

then run these query's

and in your day cron file add

I have not tested it in V2 so if any problems ..well you have problems..lol :evil:

GOOD job I-SEE-YOU

v2 plz thanks

you suck!

this mod is great, i may have to use it soon :P after i have figured something out..

Shut up Pog-one! Like you don't suck either..

You suck alota things so hush it

i dont know you...

This mod is the one zaver got made! i just looked at his code and urs its identical!

no it is not u go look again it is nothing like it i did not even know there was another one out i dont copy nothing where is his code i dont think you did at all u out of everyone should know i dont use other ppls mods

Thats a hell of a lot of crap for the users table.

All you really need is 2 stats for one virus. Example make viruscurrentlywritting have 5 different values. Each value represents a different virus. Then have daysleft well... obviously.

there is only 2 for each virus one tells you that you got them the other is how many days left before you reserve it

But you do realize you only need 2 TOTAL. I don't think they would really write more than one virus in real life at a time.

Like Isomizer said, that is a hell of a lot of thinks to put in the users table, you need to try and shorten things down and then post it on, I wouldnt go through all of that time to have that modification on my game, too much hassle and all the things you are adding into the database may slow down the server, try and shorten things down a bit more if you can iseeyou mate.