MakeWebGames

[v1]Virus Mod[v1]

iseeyou94056

Re: [v1]Virus Mod[v1]

Like Isomizer said, that is a hell of a lot of thinks to put in the users table, you need to try and shorten things down and then post it on, I wouldnt go through all of that time to have that modification on my game, too much hassle and all the things you are adding into the database may slow down the server, try and shorten things down a bit more if you can iseeyou mate.

well ya but it does work at least if i get some time and i rember then i will unless someone else wants to do it

Did I missread? Or did someone say iseeyou copied Zaver when Zaver was one of the worst mod thieves to ever use these forums....I say "was" because he says he has cleaned up his act and I havent seen anything to prove otherwise as of yet......

Did I missread? Or did someone say iseeyou copied Zaver when Zaver was one of the worst mod thieves to ever use these forums....I say "was" because he says he has cleaned up his act and I havent seen anything to prove otherwise as of yet......

ya someone said it but its not true