MakeWebGames

[mccode] Supporter Packs

Solid Snake

Re: [mccode] Supporter Packs

try this

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

That might not be exact but should put you on the right track.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was pointing your in the right direction thats all not giving you the exact answer...

I dont recommend NOR not recomend...

I know something along that lines will work. Cause I have it in my game..An have had it in my game Long before this big rave on it, lol.

Maybe someone saw it on my game???

And no i wont give it to you took to much work...my time is not free on something like this....

And Sorry I don't sell my codes......... ANd I know this post has no meaning really, lol...just letting them know that if they learn to code some what they have seen in this topic they can make it work. But if you can NOT code. .....STOP TRYING TO OWN A GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its that simple. I wont play a game owned by a 14 year old that can not code the thing.....And defently wont give money to him...Also i knwo there are some that have been doing it since they was that age. but come on seriously.........

Okay alot of people were asking for the solution to having donator days and supporter days both show up. This snippet below is what I've done, works 100% fine for me.

For V2 ONLY!

In header.php FIND:

Replace with:

Then FIND (still in header):

And replace with:

$sup will show your the donator.gif image as will $d, so obviously find another image for supporters and change that. You can change the colour of the username obviously by editing the colours in the longest bit above.

And it's simple :)

• 5 months later...

hmm there is somthing i dont under stand and also here is another SQL for the supporter packs

I dont understand whats wrong

and the SQL

• 2 weeks later...

hmm there is somthing i dont under stand and also here is another SQL for the supporter packs

I dont understand whats wrong

and the SQL

that is obivous...

Look at your sql talbe..

spTIME

now look at your query

sp_TIME

hum...

bet you $100 take the _ out and yoru good :-P