MakeWebGames

[mccode] Shoutbox [$10.00] & [$15.00]

Haunted Dawg

Hey There,

Description:

Users can put in a text and it will be displayed automaticly unfortunatly other users will need to refresh to view this. Comes with images (NOTE: i will not send the images as it will use up my resource since here in south africa our internet sucks and use a capped internet. But ill give you the link to download these images.)

NOTE:

There is 2 versions of this, v1 & v2 not the source code but my actual codes i got a basics and an advanced.

V1:

Comes with the actual script except it does not have the ban & delete buttons.

V2:

Comes with the actual script and with ban & delete buttons.

Price: $10 & $15

Copies: 20

Paypal: [email protected]

Preview: www.killah-city.com (Version 2)

Security: Good

Owners:

Me.

Thanks

Re: Shoutbox $10 & $15

Doesn't matter, they are close enough. Why would someone waste money on yours when they could just use the free one? It may not be exactly the same, but close enough. There isn't a big enough difference in them to waste $10-$15 bucks on.

• 2 months later...
Guest Anonymous

unfortunatly other users will need to refresh to view

And he sells this -- Oh well, I suppose if people are stupid enough to buy this, I've no complaints.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Actually i like kyles shoutbox its not bad i have seen it on loads of games

That was along time ago i like it until i noticed the exploitable factors like this is probably the most exploitable script i've seen ever if you have this i suggest removing or fixing the bugs

if you are using this and want the bugs fixed contact me.

I'm not trying to offend kyle its just sloppy coding everyone does it at some point in time

Really wow the one on killah-city.net which you added personally when you owned it

had like loads of exploitable points

who here whos bought his shoutbox without editing it would allow me to test something :-D

oh and kyle don't go editing yours n saying do it on mine lol i know your gunna :wink:

meaning u fixed them huh lol

remind me kyle how long did it take you to clone i think its rather iso's or absolute zeros energy orb.

which you called the 150 bar and i've gladly renamed to the Energy Curse by the way i fixed it :wink: took me like 2 minutes.

so how come if i am so poor at coding i can fix things you couldn't?

does anyone find that a little strange?

Oh right im sorry yet i remember a month ago you was the coder for Killah-City right? yet u never fixed it then now you claim you've fixed yours interesting that ain't it...

and you told the current owner it was your script lol you tell lies alot don't ya mate i mean you also told her "its only supposed to give two attacks" lmao wtf is the point in it then, grow up you little stuck up lying has-been