MakeWebGames

Advanced Voting $15

Haunted Dawg

Hey There.

Description:

You will get a new advanced voting with this you will never need to enter your cpanel again to add 1 more vote link, It is all done via the admin panel you can add and delete and edit vote links.

Includes:

1.- 2 .php file.

2.- 1 sql

Price: $15

Copies: 10

Paypal: [email protected]

Preview: www.killah-city.com

Security: Good

Owner:

I have created this mod since i got tired of entering the cpanel each time to create a new vote link.

Thanks

Re: Advanced Voting $15

unlike you i can understand what you saying...WHAT IM SAYING IS: all you need to do is add a small piece of code (not worth $15) into your admin panel so you can add/delete a website via your admin panel and not through cpanel i understand what your saying and im trying ot get you to understand what im saying..so who here has the think head huh?

i do get what your saying so you telling me that my codes are shit bcoz you think you can make this? Well go ahead i guess you can but it wont be as secure as mine and there for another thing is does yours count up daily hits and total hits? NO!!!!!!!!

right just to make this clear...where did i say your codes where shit...no where did i say that

and this:

and there for another thing is does yours count up daily hits and total hits? NO!!!!!!!!

how do you know, I havent even made it yet..because you just suggested for me to make my own..and another thing how do you know that if/when i make my own it wont me more secure than yours...can you tell the future?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

cronus has one just like this witch hes giving away for free add edit and delete functions and also you can decide what you give the users money crystals itesm will refill and energy

This paid mod was made before Cronus released his quite badly made mod, Thus meaning that HD will still be trying to sell copies of this mod.