MakeWebGames

Game Reset

How would I go about resetting ALL PLAYER ACCOUNTS? (Without removing the game items, properties, crimes, education, jobs etc) I've been wanting to reset for a bit now, but don't wanna lose my players on my site.

Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks!

Edited by Dustin Rohel

You only need to reset the play accounts not the game function stuff. Usually go to a users table and a User Stats table - this will reset their scores mostly. You might have other tables you want reset too like log files, notifications, mails. Gangster Legends has a rounds mod you might want to do some research on as that resets quite a few tables. It should be a good guide - its not the same as mccodes but you'll get a good idea of what to look for.

Edited by Canjucks

You might want to record the stats they have first. They aren't going to be happy that they lost all the time they put into earning them. Or at the very least, offer them some kind of donator item to make up for it.

What I don't understand is why you would even open a game before you had everything in place, having done all the testing. etc. Did you warn these players that they are taking part in beta testing?