MakeWebGames

CriMinds - Open Alpha

gamble

Hello everyone!

Just as a little fun and data gathering (in terms of progression speeds and economics in game) for myself i decided to release a little project into open alpha testing for anyone who sees this. The game is very simple, not all too exciting at the moment BUT its a work in progress. The intent of this game was to further develop SPADE engine and test its capabilities.

Just a quick note: You can use a fake email. The verification system is disabled for now so people can enjoy it as they please - the game will be reset anyway upon release

URL:

criminds.com

Come check it out and leave any feedback of things that may be broken. I know its very similar to another game thats out there, but again this was developed strictly for testing, and ill take it in a unique direction as it further develops. Thanks!

(i will update with screenshots soon hopefully)

Why do people always call it a game thats downward selling point for me I want an Experience that will last

No matter what I put as a username Password Email it says im registered

shit.png

Edited by Uridium
added image

1 hour ago, Uridium said:

Why do people always call it a game thats downward selling point for me I want an Experience that will last

No matter what I put as a username Password Email it says im registered

shit.png

So just to be clear this is a game made to test the engine and show it's capabilities. This is NOT the engine. If that makes sense.

I'm not sure why that error is coming up, but when I get home tonight from work I'll get this fixed! Must just be some older code I forgot to remove 

EDIT: Update, the error should now be fixed! 

Edited by gamble