MakeWebGames

Pick The Vault

Br3ttb

PickTheVault <- Click to find on MWG Marketplace.

PickTheVault. Based off of the CupsGame it lets you choose an amount of bullets to bet and in return for picking the right safe you will win bullets and Money.

Relative permission has been given.

If you’ve brought the CupsGame mod, message me with proof and I will provide this for FREE.

Thankyou to everyone on this forum for all your help so far! Community is really shown here.

7710772B-B2C3-4501-8F29-760457183EE3.thumb.jpeg.269a3d510e9cee108ce016811c6da5f6.jpeg

• Like 1

You can do that in the TPL files, but that would be pretty pointless as this is FREE if you buy the $2 Cups Game that it was made from. Reason for this being he spent time to fix the no longer working cups game and then I built this on his fixed cups game, so it’s free if you buy his cups Game to give incentive to buy his first. (As he done alot of the work) 

Remember @MNG NOT EVERYONE has the capability to edit as they are not quite sure what they are editing (me being one of them)

Instead of just digging everyone out and sticking your 20 pence in everything how about get yourself in the community spirit. Point people in the right direction. And remember their was also a time you was sh*t at coding 😘

I’ve made clear this is out of the cups game what more do you want 

Edited by Br3ttb

7 hours ago, Br3ttb said:

You can do that in the TPL files, but that would be pretty pointless as this is FREE if you buy the $2 Cups Game that it was made from. Reason for this being he spent time to fix the no longer working cups game and then I built this on his fixed cups game, so it’s free if you buy his cups Game to give incentive to buy his first. (As he done alot of the work) 

Remember @MNG NOT EVERYONE has the capability to edit as they are not quite sure what they are editing (me being one of them)

Instead of just digging everyone out and sticking your 20 pence in everything how about get yourself in the community spirit. Point people in the right direction. And remember their was also a time you was sh*t at coding 😘

I’ve made clear this is out of the cups game what more do you want 

You keep saying free when I keep seeing $2 and all I asked was a simple question on the differences, maybe you added something that the cup game didn’t have but obviously not. Also regarding your “digging” everyone out statement is crazy since I rarely post here  and if I do I offer guidance. The right direction I would point you in is get permission to release it for free or take the item down but that’s just my 20 pence. 

The reason it’s $2 is because of the cups game itself is $2 (The upgraded one that currently works)  so that’s why It’s Free if you’ve already purchased his mod, as it’s based on his mod. 

ive spoken to the person who made the cups mod and he said it was completely fine before I’d even uploaded and posted.

im not here to make money off of someone’s work it was more of a thankyou to those who have helped. Hence the free if you buy TheCupsGame (To point people to buy the cups game to get this free) 

If I put this free then they have the cups module free (which is $2) that’s the reason I couldn’t put it for entirely free and matched the $2. Let’s face it 10% fees and .50 fee isn’t going to make anyone a millionaire now is it. 
So that renders your 20 pence invalid 

thanks

Brett

• Like 1