MakeWebGames

Appreciation/rant Post

Br3ttb

Well where do I start, I joined up here at MWG a short while ago whilst browsing for a certain genre of game. I have absolute no knowledge about the GL Engine or infact any coding at all so this has been quite the experience. From only being able to download apps or surf the web I believe I’ve started to learn some of the very least.

Anyway more to the point of this post I’ve had a certain someone (BeNiii) that’s been so consistent and helpful in helping me create a little project for myself that I wanted to give this guy some appreciation, Without BeNiii I certainly wouldn’t be this far today. To anybody out there struggling with their project maybe try and contact him. I must say his work is unreal, his support response is perfect and the way he deals with people is like a proper human being. Deffo recommend trying him for any GL service you may need.

Now i will say like many of us BeNiii also has a life off of the internet so please be patient and DONT just presume his time is free. BeNiii & The developers of Mods take up valuable time/family time fixing & making them for people like me to enjoy. so remember be KIND, be Patient and Respect that sometime there are errors that need to be looked at.

A little rant while I’m here too, Is I find a lot of the mods here do NOT just work straight out the box. This should be made clear before non coders purchase your work and then are stuck.

Old work of those that are no longer active should also be removed from the market place as the support is no longer there if the creator isn’t.

lovely to be here and a part of this community. Another quick shout to dayo for getting this off the ground and available to everyone! And also Aliz for his support. 
Trusted Devs & Worth every penny.

Thankyou BeNiii, Dayo & Aliz!

kind regards

Brett

Edit: There are also other Devs here that are doing a fine job of their work and bring support with their work too. I’ve only had the support of the above so I can’t personally vouch for others. 

Edited by Br3ttb
  • Like 5