MakeWebGames

[Free] Annoying Mod

Isomerizer

Re: [Free] Annoying Mod

Wow haha. Why not while your at it make it launch like 90 different browsers that they use then make some free host that uses javascript to close the window. That would be a speed killer. Just trying to improve the mod for the annoyance quality. :wink:

Wow haha. Why not while your at it make it launch like 90 different browsers that they use then make some free host that uses javascript to close the window. That would be a speed killer. Just trying to improve the mod for the annoyance quality. :wink:

Rofl, wouldn't want to annoy them that much lol, annoying pop ups and re-direction to disgusting sites. Will do... until i think of more ideas...that are not as extreme as 90 new browsers :lol:

Rofl, wouldn't want to annoy them that much lol, annoying pop ups and re-direction to disgusting sites. Will do... until i think of more ideas...that are not as extreme as 90 new browsers :lol:

Well correct me if I'm wrong but they would be cheating for that script to show up right? I was just reading over it. It would be the sort of punishment that they wouldn't be expecting. But before that happens a warning pops up (a bogus one) warning ERROR detected. Then they get all them pop ups... That would be fun to do to someone. Make them think something is actually wrong when it was just them cheating.

maybe by learning the coding for most browsers to open up a new window....... and code it to fit. :-D

Was that comment truly necessary? It's those kinds of little comments that make CE gay.

Yes, I'm aware of how to make pages open in new windows.

target='_blank'

I'm pretty sure that won't work in a <meta> tag. That's why I'm asking someone (other than immature kids) to post an intelligent response.