MakeWebGames

$10 Discount for CE Members

mdshare

Re: $10 Discount for CE Members

so that's why i see mafia games poping-up everywhere ...

the stolen buggy shit that I can name a few people are putting out there. yes.. Mine is debugged, built up more features, and comes with lifetime updates as they are released.

I didn't said about your offer, I'm just noticing that there's MANY mafia games, most very similar ...

the stolen buggy shit that I can name a few people are putting out there. yes.. Mine is debugged, built up more features, and comes with lifetime updates as they are released.

I didn't said about your offer, I'm just noticing that there's MANY mafia games, most very similar ...

Yea there is. As well I have shut down about 42 in the last 2 weeks with a list of more then 183 sites to shut down in total from illegal warez.

TJ

Yea there is. As well I have shut down about 42 in the last 2 weeks with a list of more then 183 sites to shut down in total from illegal warez.

TJ

OMG

TJ

OMG

At least he is picking up on the mistakes McCodes make :) Good job TJ

Guest Anonymous

I generally flutter the eyelashes and smile sweetly ...

Failing that, I issue a cease and desist order via the host ISP after doing the obvious checks. But I have the advantage of some legal people to handle that side of things for me (a couple of clients are law firms - very handy)

so how exactly you shut them down? contact admins on hosting and say it's illegal or?

between my attorney and I we issue DMCA requests to remove content to the data hosting company's.. (not the hosting company normally we go direct to the data centers.

As well as a cease and desist order to the person running it via signature required postal mail.

TJ

not the best place to look at, try looking somewhere like wrzhost.com :-D

Monthly Price

$3.95

regardless i will have them down one way or another.. :evil: Friends in high places that love trashing sites. So the ones I cant touch legally overseas running illegal licenses I have friends take them down in some not so nice ways.

TJ

not the best place to look at, try looking somewhere like wrzhost.com :-D

Monthly Price

$3.95

regardless i will have them down one way or another.. :evil: Friends in high places that love trashing sites. So the ones I cant touch legally overseas running illegal licenses I have friends take them down in some not so nice ways.

TJ

ROFL.....Note to self...(Do not anger topmorpg)

• 2 months later...

This may seem a little controversial, especially as my first post here, but how come you're just selling this script (flooding the "market") when you could be making that amount of cash for yourself? I always have to question this sort of thing, if owning the product is so great and potentially very profitable then why are you not doing so yourself - surely it would be best to keep your scripts to yourself and maximize your profit with these website scripts?

Don't tear me apart for this post please, it's just a question - I'm not complaining or trying to cause arguments etc :-P

This may seem a little controversial, especially as my first post here, but how come you're just selling this script (flooding the "market") when you could be making that amount of cash for yourself? I always have to question this sort of thing, if owning the product is so great and potentially very profitable then why are you not doing so yourself - surely it would be best to keep your scripts to yourself and maximize your profit with these website scripts?

Don't tear me apart for this post please, it's just a question - I'm not complaining or trying to cause arguments etc :-P

I run 2 mafia games averaging 30k a year each as well as a pimp game

So I make my fair share as well as helping others. while the market may have a lot of games. not all are good, as well the owners may not be willing to learn and grow with the site in that they fail to get there site known and push it out there for people to see.

I hand walk most my clients to the top. so long as they are willing to listen I can have them making money in no time.

TJ