MakeWebGames

$10 Discount for CE Members

mdshare

Dedicated Gaming Network LLC.

Mafia Gaming Script v1.0

if you market the site properly and hit up all the top morpg game sites listing your site and post some news articles you will get players that spend in the site.

The hottest games right now for turn based sites are mafia, business, and anime sites.

Mafia and business type games surpass any other because there is no cap as to what they can purchase and add into the rounds.

Clients of mine rake in in average 3000-7500 every 10 days and only payout to there #1 player 30% thats a nice chunk of change for 10 days right?

The modifications alone to the site are well worth the money and that its all turnkey and takes very little effort.

Set it up, take 30 minutes a day to check in and moderate things.

and rake in the cash. Easy right? it is. DGN has been doing it for more then 10 years now.

Some screenshot's of the main site and in game can be found in a folder at the demo site.

http://mafia.dedicatedgamingnetwork.com/screenshots/

main site showing you a lot of administration functions that completely automate things. and the ingame folder listed will show a couple key features members look for in these types of games.

Demo site:

http://mafia.dedicatedgamingnetwork.com

If you have any questions please feel free to ask in the support folder. These features and functions listed are created by DGN LLC and can give you a legal license to help you feel more secure in your purchase if you like that if anyone should ever say that it is there work to remove the item you can forward them directly to DGN LLC without any legal recourse to you.

Price: $100.00 USD One Time

Now for CE Members Only $90.00 a $10 discount.

How to get your Discount ?

Click here to order your game engine

Go to services >>> Custom scripts >>> mafia game script v1.0

Do not forget to use PROMO CODE: mdshare08 to get your $10 discount on this engine.

Re: $10 Discount for CE Members

the demo login is mdshare for username and pass.

if there is not a round live Ill put up a new round for testing.

Sorry for any delay.

I site using this script that has been highly modified is hcmafia.com if you want live in play type game you can sign up for and check out.

TJ

• 4 weeks later...

I think I'll be buying one soon along with putting up a new domain. But I'll need time for the transfers of cash to be cleared between my bank and paypal. It should transfer sometime between the upcoming Monday and Saturday according to paypal. Edit- Pft... my bank cleared it paypal hasn't yet.

I bought this engine from TJ, was looking at a different one. But decided on this one after finding it here, because of the help and support TJ gives. He is TOP NOTCH and an all around great person to work with. He is very patient when it comes to noobs like myself.

Hi mdshare & thanks for the screen shots & demo. I'm also thinking about purchasing this script from TJ with several modifications added to it, I would like too see a live demo of the admin panel though before any money is exchanged. How long is the promo code going too be valid? I spoke with TJ yesterday before discovering this site & a deal between me & him hasn't been worked out just yet but I look forward to getting this project rolling. One thing that I did notice about the script from logging into the demo was the scouting system has quite a few people to select from. This is a big plus for sure considering the theme I have for my game. I actually already own a script that I'm running right now on www.raverwars.com that is very similar to this mafia script but mine lacks a ingame layout & the admin panel is garbage. Purchasing this script will save me lots of money in the long run, can't wait.

:mrgreen: Thanks mdshare for all the useful information you have provided.

Hi mdshare & thanks for the screen shots & demo. I'm also thinking about purchasing this script from TJ with several modifications added to it, I would like too see a live demo of the admin panel though before any money is exchanged. How long is the promo code going too be valid? I spoke with TJ yesterday before discovering this site & a deal between me & him hasn't been worked out just yet but I look forward to getting this project rolling. One thing that I did notice about the script from logging into the demo was the scouting system has quite a few people to select from. This is a big plus for sure considering the theme I have for my game. I actually already own a script that I'm running right now on www.raverwars.com that is very similar to this mafia script but mine lacks a ingame layout & the admin panel is garbage. Purchasing this script will save me lots of money in the long run, can't wait.

:mrgreen: Thanks mdshare for all the useful information you have provided.

To answer some above..

Get in contact with me I will setup a login for you to view the admin panel as well.

Promo code will not expire.

BTW: this is TJ

Now I'm waiting for my domain to register at go daddy. Phew... spent over 1,200 on hosting for a 2 years for around 1TB of bandwidth a month. I know thats quite a bit of investment on my part. I better make that much back or I'll be fairly mad. I could've bought a big tv with that. :lol:.

It was a custom virtual private server with 5% off because of bulk subscription.... lmao

I have a quad processor server able to setup 8 vps units on it and have un mettered bandwith with it.

I come recommended by Rapid VPS www.rapidvps.com for online game hosting. So i have a bunch (as many as needed) servers at my reach. Both capped band servers with 100/100 up/down band boxs. and unmettered 10/100

I can host just abotu anything within reason to anything that needs to be done.

Largest server we have available is huge. I think it would run my space. lmao. Its about 1.2 mil /mo. then again thats the largest. we have many smaller packages shared, VPS, and Dedicated boxes and services available.

TJ

wow... a page that would cost 1.2m/ month.... id say it would be worth it to them to buy some good servers and max it out... for that much cost... and hire someone to check on it. Then again myspace gets an awful lot of bandwidth.... Paypal must have made a fortune off them.

Alright and wow.. yea... there should be a setting for all that information with paypal address.

The updated version im going to make most the settings that are manually done right now on setup eabled in the script to set in the admin panel.

TJ

• 3 weeks later...

so that's why i see mafia games poping-up everywhere ...

the stolen buggy shit that I can name a few people are putting out there. yes.. Mine is debugged, built up more features, and comes with lifetime updates as they are released.

• 3 weeks later...

Any werd on when the new update will be released?

I been in the process getting ready to move next week so has been delayed.

However I plan to have it ready within the next 2-2.5 weeks for sure. I don't want to have you all waiting much to much longer.

TJ