MakeWebGames

Debit/Credit Card Mod $15

Dave

Debit/Credit Card Mod

I Have developed a Debit/Credit Card mod which alows users to put money on there debit cards and then they cannot be mugged but they can still go shopping in the shops and buy things this was made for V.2 and i will be able to convert it to V.1 and LITE it comes with 1 File and some code editing and a SQL easy to install

Price: $15/£7.50

If you are interested please Add me to your MSN as [email protected] or email me at [email protected]

i will send you all the updates and if it dosent work with your game i will fix it for FREE

debit.bmp

This mod is currently working on www.cyber-city.clearhostia.com/credit.php

Re: Debit/Credit Card Mod $15

All you really need to do is a few edits in the admin/staff panel add a SQL like crimeSUCCESSCARD in the crimes table and in the docrime.php put something like this in there

if($r['crimeSUCCESSCARD'])

{

$db->query("UPDATE users SET wateverthecardis=wateverthecardis+{$r['crimeSUCCESSCARD']} WHERE userid=$userid");

}

and then you can create the crimes in the admin/staff panel.

I've been using a Mastercard on one of my games for awhile now....you can put money on it, you can't withdraw it, you can only use it for purchases. Adding money has a fee, much like a prepay card convenience fee. You can complete a certain step in the game that even allows you to earn a percentage of cash back on each purchase. Not everything can be purchased with it, so users need to keep cash on hand....players seem to love it, and mugging hasn't slowed down.

Just make sure when you make the mod, you leave a reason to keep cash on hand :)

Mate, you seriously need sql inject scripts...

Name: krafty [78]

Money: $160,138

Level: 3

Honours: 0

Steps: 2147482705

Crystals: 2147483647

In your game..thats me!

Because you are a retard that has obviously picked up a link from somewhere to edit your steps and crystals. You actually don't have a clue how to SQL inject but think your cool by doing it? You are right. The guy does need anti-injection scripts to protect his game from people like you.

If he can't protect against about people that are clueless of sql injection, he shouldn't be selling his scripts.

Kinda funny if u even consider purchasing of his scripts, he hasn't even validated the input going into the query.

iamwicked learn to validate the data going into you're querys and cast the credit card amount it to a integer :-)

It hardly takes 5 mins to protect against this is pure lazzyness and sloppy trying to earn a extra dollar, from a skill he doesn't have.

wohooo some harsh marks there...i admit its true but he wont get better if we take the piss out of him :evil:

my advice is take longer to perfect your mod...looks dont mean anything its the inside that matters looks can be added by the buyer or at a later stage.