MakeWebGames

GlobalGangsters - New MMorpg OLD SCHOOL Gangster Game

m1ll1k3n

be great full if you could take a look , its a very old script base I've been using for years decided to bring it alive again as its a nostalgic feeling game

https://globalgangsters.co.uk

also appreciate if anyone knows anywhere i can get good advertising for a good register $ per user

thanks

meltdown

dan

Edited by m1ll1k3n
  • Like 1

Lots of nice bugs, missing files (404s), interesting names files (tiddlesverifybitchmuhaha.php), poor layout, poor use of css ..., as a game it rings a bell, I've seen something like it but can't remember what it was. Needs a lot of work prior to production especially with the in-game currency, far too easy to make $$ which suggests either some major bugs or some very bad planning.

Really bad that's my opinion there is absolutely no theme to the game, or objective to make a player keep playing, the menu has too many links, that goes no where, no images even, then the wait time is too long to do each thing, players will not stick around if they have to wait 77 seconds just to play a click game. Looks like you just uploaded an older game engine to your server and called it good. lol