MakeWebGames

Any requests?

NIF

On 6/18/2022 at 1:00 AM, athena26 said:

Yes a better usersonline page

We’re it shows there image name and rank and admin colours added with( Ali Gradient username module ). And player ratings showing aswell And a Mail and attack option with icons .

I didn't add the user ratings module as it it a separate module

• Like 1

I have a few mod ideas:

Duel Mod - two players agree to a duel and fight to the death, no need to hire detectives, buy bullets, be in same city etc

World Boss - An NPC boss randomly spawns in a city and everyone has to taken turns every 5/10 mins trying to kill it, dimishing its health. Person who gets final hit and killshot gets loot

Discord - Mod that takes the user to discord channel

9 hours ago, MrBishy said:

I have a few mod ideas:

Duel Mod - two players agree to a duel and fight to the death, no need to hire detectives, buy bullets, be in same city etc

World Boss - An NPC boss randomly spawns in a city and everyone has to taken turns every 5/10 mins trying to kill it, dimishing its health. Person who gets final hit and killshot gets loot

Discord - Mod that takes the user to discord channel

Some good ideas. The world boss one would be neat. Can suit multiple game genre. And anyone needs a link to discord. Not sure a mod is required?

3 hours ago, Canjucks said:

Some good ideas. The world boss one would be neat. Can suit multiple game genre. And anyone needs a link to discord. Not sure a mod is required?

I don't know anything about coding, so not sure if its a mod or whatnot, but a button on website that directs you to game discord is what I mean. 🙂

<a href="here is your discord link" class="btn btn-danger">Join us in discord</a>

18 minutes ago, MrBishy said:

I don't know anything about coding, so not sure if its a mod or whatnot, but a button on website that directs you to game discord is what I mean. 🙂

9 hours ago, AlizHarb said:

<a href="here is your discord link" class="btn btn-danger">Join us in discord</a>

Bro, this looks impressive but you know I have no idea how to use that hahaha