MakeWebGames

Mccode v3

Curious

• 7 months later...

Sorry for this  AzH-GL

unfortunately it is being sold too expensive now in this time, not bad intentions, because there is a lot of work in it, only it is a bit out of time and you have to find players who like it and also want to pay for it and want to keep playing .... just look at your own website how many paying players do you have there

Edited by tom39

58 minutes ago, tom39 said:

Sorry for this  AzH-GL

unfortunately it is being sold too expensive now in this time, not bad intentions, because there is a lot of work in it, only it is a bit out of time and you have to find players who like it and also want to pay for it and want to keep playing .... just look at your own website how many paying players do you have there

Expensive? Have you counted how many mods are there? If you will take them separate will cost you much more than the version costs 🙂 I fully respect your opinion for sure.

and the website is only a test website for the version and not for playing ,people who access it only to test.

also any website you open needs people who like, surely won’t open a website and people come themselves, website needs advertisements, seo ,etc…

again I really respect your opinion, and sometimes there are offers for the version 😉 also you can check the new one AzHCode which is similar to McCode and cheaper 😉

Hallo, AzH-GL

ja weet helaas hoeveel mods er in zitten en normaal gesproken is het niet duur maar criminelen zijn ouderwetse spellen daar moet je nu liefhebbers voor vinden en dat is lastig en als we eerlijk zijn heeft niet iedereen tegenwoordig zoveel geld te besteden dat is waarom is het niet voor iedereen om te doen

Kijk ook eens naar sommige ontwerpers van mods die vragen niets voor hun werk maar geven ook andere mensen een kans om een leuk spel weer te promoten zodat er misschien in de toekomst weer vraag naar is.

Edited by tom39

3 minutes ago, tom39 said:

Hello,  AzH-GL

yes unfortunately know how many mods are in it and normally it is not expensive but criminals are old time games you have to find enthusiasts for it now and that is difficult and if we are honest not everyone has that much money to spend these days that is why it is not for everyone to do

if you are really interested then i might help 😉 DM me 

5 hours ago, tom39 said:

Hallo, AzH-GL

ja weet helaas hoeveel mods er in zitten en normaal gesproken is het niet duur maar criminelen zijn ouderwetse spellen daar moet je nu liefhebbers voor vinden en dat is lastig en als we eerlijk zijn heeft niet iedereen tegenwoordig zoveel geld te besteden dat is waarom is het niet voor iedereen om te doen

Kijk ook eens naar sommige ontwerpers van mods die vragen niets voor hun werk maar geven ook andere mensen een kans om een leuk spel weer te promoten zodat er misschien in de toekomst weer vraag naar is.

to be honest that just your opinion and i respect that, let me in on this ali 😄 

so im much older than ali in gl coding and i know how much it cost to have all thous mods in one packet that work together and its cheaper than what its worth and you can ask any decent coder here that will tell you it cost lot of time to make mods and to keep them bug free and keep supporting them and on top of that keep adding new idea in the community

as for crime games are old school? yes ofc it is but there still lot of active games with thousand of active players

maybe you dont want to pay on thous old school games but there is a lot of games that get at least 5-10k a month

and i know 2 ppl that can get more if that reinvest in advertising one was sold recently that got 2-3k a month running on GL

so the botom line is there is a market for mafia games but not any one can make a game that get that revenue

Edited by ags_cs4
removed the double send
  • Like 1