MakeWebGames

Jail timer issue

Canjucks

I have an amazing issue I can't believe it myself that's how amazing it is - its hard to believe. So, I have my Jail timer where ID 1 is on click given 5 minute reductions on each click. The only thing I can relate this to (I haven't changed any code in Jail for months for example) I created a Jail reduction item that reduces Jail time by 5 minutes. I used it a couple of times when in jail as an item to verify it works which it does. So, when i get ID 1 to go to jail now its on click its reducing time by 5 minutes. Is that a coincidence? I have tried to reset timer when in jail and this makes no difference and created another item to do that and no difference. How do I stop the 5 minute reduction per click jail bug for ID 1? I can't replicate yet for any other player and I have cleared cache, cookies etc

To give this some visual context. In my image below I clicked when I had under 5 minutes left and clicked again for the screenshot and the timer on the left updated to 0 minutes left!

image.png.0d6c0e098dc4fe0ac383eae0c576e858.png

Further testing and I believe the timers are both out. Another example below. I've done the reset timer thing and its making no difference. What else can I do? Delete the jail timer from userTimers table? The time is out like its reading two different times and reducing as a result of the click or something like it:

image.png.6b72bd509cc984efb41cdda635249686.png

deleting from userTimers didn't work still not in sync.

its bugging me as its only ID 1. Below is my other player to test with and timer is in sync:

image.png.fa23de2668fdb10cffc499e838b7c8e6.png

I tried the debugger from https://www.php.net/manual/en/function.debug-backtrace.php but this hasn't given me any clues so I'm none the wiser. Its just annoying I have this issue but would really like to know what happened/what it is that's causing the 5 minute delay and 5 minute reduction on each click while ID 1 is in jail. Its got me good as I am starring at it for so long as its bugging me and its the only timer that its happening to.

fixed it.... all I'm prepared to say lol

• Haha 1