MakeWebGames

Godfathers United Partnership

jamiee

I'm looking for a partner and co-owner with experience in graphic design for my upcoming game Godfathers United - the game is currently in active development and is planning to be released before the end of the year. 

The game is built with a custom engine using react and node.js - i'm not looking for another developer so don't worry if you've never used these before. 

The game has a road map for 2022 and the big aim next year is to work on a mobile app as the current site is built in react this will be an easy task. 

Preview site: https://gfu-4qhwz.ondigitalocean.app/

@CrazyElk the simple answer is expectations and access to a bigger player base - if i start advertising the game alot of people now expect it to be a nicely designed app on their home screens and not a site they will have to visit. 

the performance and look anf feel of a native app will be far superior then a site optimised for mobile. 

Push notifications are also alot easier on native. 

i could make the game a PWA but the support on apple currently is not there. 

If you are only looking for graphic design you can message me. But im not coding the designs, so if you are looking for a grapich designer that are coding the templates im not your guy atm. 

I have some mafiagame sample templates i can show you, if you are interested. If you describe what you have in mind for your game we can create a new theme that gonna fit to your game.

12 hours ago, jamiee said:

@CrazyElk the simple answer is expectations and access to a bigger player base - if i start advertising the game alot of people now expect it to be a nicely designed app on their home screens and not a site they will have to visit. 

the performance and look anf feel of a native app will be far superior then a site optimised for mobile. 

Push notifications are also alot easier on native. 

i could make the game a PWA but the support on apple currently is not there. 

Thanks for the explanation.

I had the idea of an app run through my mind for a moment but was not sure why I needed to go that way given these are predominantly browser based games.

Edited by CrazyElk

On 9/20/2021 at 3:17 AM, CrazyElk said:

Thanks for the explanation.

I had the idea of an app run through my mind for a moment but was not sure why I needed to go that way given these are predominantly browser based games.

I guess the issue is here is your looking at a text based game as a browser game - the App i'm building will still have all the functions of the broswer but will have a totally different desgin on to fit the mobile platform better.