MakeWebGames

GL (Free)

NewHustle

So I'm a young adult with around 10 years of playing these types of games and it occurred to me, Well why don't I try make a career with something I love doing so here I am wanting to learn so I'm going to use the GL (Free) to learn, I have 3 months or so of a .com domain I have cpanel etc so right now I'm here scratching my head not knowing where to go from here even uploading it to the website haha, if anyone is able to take me under their wing point me in the right direction that would be pretty sick

Update: I've managed to work out how to get on to the installer page but don't know where to go from here.

1 minute ago, Dayo said:

For a while now I have been thinking about making some videos on how to install GL. Maybe I should also make videos on how to set up your environment first too I.e. cPanel, Plesk, xampp etc …

Maybe you should join the GL discord you can get help there https://discord.gg/Mb6Gd6x

Yeah that was my first thought try find something on youtube couldn't find nothing but a 2001 version of GL haha would be extremely helpful and I'm sure a lot of people who are just starting like me would for sure watch 💪