MakeWebGames

Class 'FastImage' not found

bledoux90

Hey there. So everything was running great and fine...until I setup on my domain. I hooked up to the database and everything was fine. Then I got this when I went to hit register
image.thumb.png.e946a09a7ee00c45304d4de6d0dc7116.png

I'm not sure what changed between running on my local server and running on a hosted one, maybe the PHP version? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

(I would also consider myself intermediate in PHP/SQL, certainly not a beginner).

9 hours ago, Dayo said:

are you using the master on GitHub? If so there are a few issues that im working to resolve now, if I remember ill push the changes I've made after I've finished work

Yes, I got the master I think shortly after the last commit that was made. I appreciate the help. 

I re-imported my database and its not triggering on any other classes now, just says class not found even though its using the autoloader from init.php.
image.png.155cd95ddfc9255ab2d4392ade2cfef6.png

Note: Just to be clear, this ONLY happens on my domain, it works perfect on my localhost.

Edited by bledoux90