MakeWebGames

Looking for a mentor

Mafia-Underworld

Recruiting a experienced coder who wants to give back to the community and help me grow and become the best developer i can be looking for someone with GRPG v1/v2 or mccodev1 i have no money to pay but I'm sure for some of you this is how you started out someone mentoring you I'm not asking todo everything but just teach me a few things very dedicated can devote hours a day learning 

I can't guarantee as much time as you are looking for, but if you have any questions you can always message me. The best plAce woukd be to just post on the forums. Get multiple ways to do something and learn why since members would be posting there way they prefer it. 

• Like 1

Yes definitely if there's bits you want to learn how to do, just ask on the forums, chances are multiple people will give you multiple ways of achieving it and most will describe in detail. - I imagine most of us don't have the spare time to dedicate a couple of hours discussing with an individual due to work/life balance etc but if you post something this way more than just yourself would benefit from the experience of members - that's not limited to programming either. 

• Like 2