MakeWebGames

$30 for 30 crimes, 30 cars, 30 items, 1 location, 1 sidekick, 1 shop

Sim

I am in need of the above mentioned added to my game. Using the GL engine. Some modifications made.

Again, i am in need of

30 New Crimes

30 Cars

30 Items

1 or more Shop(s)

1 or more Locations

1 or more Sidekick(s) 

Within 30 Days

I want 1 crime, 1 car, and 1 item added every day for 30 days. If you miss a day, multiple crab be added that next day. One should not miss 4 days in a row.

If you are interested in my MODS, I will give $40 worth of my MODS instead of $30. If choosen my MODS, I allow 2-4/entries a day instead of 1.

I am looking between 3-5 people. Message me, we can begin immediately.

Edited by Sim
  • Sad 1

44 minutes ago, Sim said:

I am in need of the above mentioned added to my game. Using the GL engine. Some modifications made.

Again, i am in need of

30 New Crimes

30 Cars

30 Items

1 or more Shop(s)

1 or more Locations

1 or more Sidekick(s) 

Within 30 Days

I want 1 crime, 1 car, and 1 item added every day for 30 days. If you miss a day, multiple crab be added that next day. One should not miss 4 days in a row.

If you are interested in my MODS, I will give $40 worth of my MODS instead of $30. If choosen my MODS, I allow 2-4/entries a day instead of 1.

I am looking between 3-5 people. Message me, we can begin immediately.

can i ask why you would want these added per day and not just as bulk. still if you just wanted new things in each day you could just setup a simple script to auto release them.

2 hours ago, urbanmafia said:

can i ask why you would want these added per day and not just as bulk. still if you just wanted new things in each day you could just setup a simple script to auto release them.

Not everything must be done in code. I rather pay people to add them over time instead of spending time writing something to release them overtime.  My time is money to.

10 hours ago, Sim said:

Not everything must be done in code. I rather pay people to add them over time instead of spending time writing something to release them overtime.  My time is money to.

in this circumstance though seems like it could just been done in bulk the price would then be acceptable but to login to your game and add these every day for 30 days different story when you could just time the crimes and features for release with a couple lines of code. 

Edited by urbanmafia