MakeWebGames

Simple CSS/Dialogue Screen

Sim

Can anyone created me this? So it can used for GL. The design onLy.

I'd like to be able to copy and paste the choice code. So either it be one choice or ten choices TO CLICK.  The code is of no use if not responsive either.

Here's my mockup I drew on my ereaser board so someone can get a easier understanding of what I want/need. 

I don't plan on paying anyone not can I even afford to at the moment so hoping someone can do it for free and post code below. I'm sure someone else might be able to use it as well.

IMG_20200825_163656263.thumb.jpg.71eb15c4177efdc829e73e8c892643c3.jpg

Kinda wished you wouldn't have used the jQuery. I got one function or line of code to convert all links to be dynamic. And as mentioned, sure someone else would use this

But thank you, you exactly what was needed. I like the little red # count. ') looks great

20 hours ago, Sim said:

Kinda wished you wouldn't have used the jQuery. I got one function or line of code to convert all links to be dynamic. And as mentioned, sure someone else would use this

But thank you, you exactly what was needed. I like the little red # count. ') looks great

The jQuery was purely to demonstrate the counter 🙂  - enjoy!

• Thanks 1