MakeWebGames

Mafia Reborn GRPG V2 Project

SaMz

After years of running games on MC Codes V2 I have decided to try out GRPG after seeing the popularity rise. 

I bring you Mafia Reborn (https://mafiareborn.com)

It is still in development with changes being made before mass market but I thought I would share this project with all.

Text based gaming market has declined significantly since over 12 years I've been around. (Well took a few years out) but there is still a fan base out there and enough players to entice with these games.

I am mostly focusing in mobile as most people use it over desktop in today's age. 

Big thanks to MTG for assisting me with this project!

I have attached some screenshots below, reviews and criticisms are welcomed 😛

20200511_003122.jpg

20200511_003108.jpg

Edited by |SAMZ|
  • Like 3

Landing page had elements which immediately caught my attention in a good way. Colours popped and got me interested.

Fairly comfortable game, smart template and register process. Item images are nice. 

Could maybe implement a tutorial feature to get people going (I'm quite newb to grpg) and understanding the gameplay of your game?

One thing I will say though is that it, from what I played, it does run very similar to other grpg games on the market.. what would you say is unique about mafiareborn?

i think it looks good but also your going down the same route as your other game looks too similar to it. Think it would be better to go a different direction instead of using same design choices from a game you already own.

Thanks for the feedback. From experience unique games do not always tick with players.. the same old features where you do crimes, fight, train level and do stuff in between still work. Many like the slow grind. With Mafia Reborn it will not be P2W.. only 1 pack of RM days and my aim is to take the game and build native mobile apps. 

This project is just to test out GRPG.

I am not the best coder but I do know how to manage a game and players.

• 3 years later...