MakeWebGames

GL V2 Api

URBANZ

First time using GL for development but it is a solid engine and going to start addon development for this engine.

My first addon i would like to create is a full api system for the engine so it can communicate with outside applications it would return json responses and be accessible by an api key generated in admin panel.

Along with this im looking to build an android application using this api to show examples of use, i would be using Kotlin for this as it is better for compatibility for multi platform.

ive started work on this addon but give me your thoughts, if you think this is a good idea or anything you would like to see be part of this api system.

As an addition im looking to release this addon as cheap as possible (Maybe Free).

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, urbanmafia said:

First time using GL for development but it is a solid engine and going to start addon development for this engine.

My first addon i would like to create is a full api system for the engine so it can communicate with outside applications it would return json responses and be accessible by an api key generated in admin panel.

Along with this im looking to build an android application using this api to show examples of use, i would be using Kotlin for this as it is better for compatibility for multi platform.

ive started work on this addon but give me your thoughts, if you think this is a good idea or anything you would like to see be part of this api system.

As an addition im looking to release this addon as cheap as possible (Maybe Free).

This would be really cool, I keep wanting a reason to use React Native for something so this may enable me to do so.

Do you intend to use GraphQL or REST?

50 minutes ago, Dave said:

This would be really cool, I keep wanting a reason to use React Native for something so this may enable me to do so.

Do you intend to use GraphQL or REST?

I am currently using a REST system but GraphQL looks really good might look at using this instead as could speed up development time.

Edited by urbanmafia