MakeWebGames

Tribal-Speed Classic

Mgzy

Hi, i am mgzy also know as mugz?...

I am looking for a parnter to help me with my current project. It is a tribal/medieval game in which each player has there own village to defend and grow! I need someone with experiance in php and html, im looking for a co-owner who is looking to take 50% of any profits after all bills for vps, domain etc are paid in return for their help and skills!

This game was built from a engine, but has been totally 100% custom and modified in every way, all the files are rebuilt and edited from scratch, every action, everything accept some of the base images, therefor this engine is legal to be allowed on the net, i have already done alot of work to this game but i am looking for someone to give it that push and help me with some ideas i have for the future..! Thanks any help would be appreciated 

20190501_223252.thumb.png.811644e215b5bcb144101635cba23cac.png

Screenshot_20190501-222053.png

Screenshot_20190501-222119.png

20190501_222155.png

20190501_222221.png

20190501_222304.png

Screenshot_20190430-213131.png

Screenshot_20190430-213155.png

20190501_222709.png

20190501_222644.png

20190501_223318.png

20190501_223318.png

20190501_223228.png

Edited by Mgzy

My few pointer for the game are as follows:

1)What language are you using? I seem to be getting a mixture of English and French mixed together.

2) First load of the game hung for quiet some time before loading. When the page did load it was just a white background

Apart from those two pointers the game looks very good, and I hope you the very best with it ? 

10 hours ago, KyleMassacre said:

Not interested in the project myself but I do have to say that this is a clean looking game so good luck in your hunt.

Some things you may wish to mention though is:

• Is this an active game?

• If so, how many active users?

• What engine is this?

2 hours ago, Cryptography said:

Is there a plan to get new images and theme, or are you sticking with what you're using currently?

49 minutes ago, adamhull said:

My few pointer for the game are as follows:

1)What language are you using? I seem to be getting a mixture of English and French mixed together.

2) First load of the game hung for quiet some time before loading. When the page did load it was just a white background

Apart from those two pointers the game looks very good, and I hope you the very best with it ? 

@KyleMassacreIt is currently live but not active as such as it is not complete, it is a custom engine as it has been rebuilt.

@Cryptography yes there is a plan to redesign the game but i am not very good at css/designing myself, i have done abit but not alot.

@adamhullyes i speak both language but i am currently in process of completing full english translation as it is a language mainly used in many countries and regions, also yes i have to look at the java for the login page to help load better, also the white background? Is this when initially creating a village and joining the world, if so this is because i am currently editing the css for this page and is under construction graphically? 

But thank you for all your feedbacks much appreciated

47 minutes ago, Mgzy said:

@KyleMassacreIt is currently live but not active as such as it is not complete, it is a custom engine as it has been rebuilt.

@Cryptography yes there is a plan to redesign the game but i am not very good at css/designing myself, i have done abit but not alot.

@adamhullyes i speak both language but i am currently in process of completing full english translation as it is a language mainly used in many countries and regions, also yes i have to look at the java for the login page to help load better, also the white background? Is this when initially creating a village and joining the world, if so this is because i am currently editing the css for this page and is under construction graphically? 

But thank you for all your feedbacks much appreciated

Yes it is once you create your first village, also you may want to join the PBBG discord channel, there is a lot of devs in there will who should be able to help you, I personally don't know ant java 

Edited by adamhull

51 minutes ago, adamhull said:

Yes it is once you create your first village, also you may want to join the PBBG discord channel, there is a lot of devs in there will who should be able to help you, I personally don't know ant java 

Sure thanks ? does it allow you to enter the village and show you this screen below? Or is it blank completely 

Screenshot_20190430-213112.png

7 minutes ago, adamhull said:

Yes I can get to that screen ?

Great just making surebit was deffo the css and not an internal problem

7 hours ago, adamhull said:

Yes I can get to that screen ?

Css now fully updated ? thanks for your feedback to help me resolve this issue, it was loading correctly for me ive had to use seperate devices to check its now working, as even tho i cleared cache... on my vps it would still load the same

BUMP