MakeWebGames

Yoooo

loosesquares

Yooooooo, what's the word? I'm not necessarily new here, I was a member here before the big bang. I'm mainly going to be here for server-side projects, some graphic designer hiring perhaps, and a few projects in Unreal Engine 4. I may or may not try out GoDot engine. I'm familiar with a few programming languages, a little bit of drawing/sketching, poetry and writing. I'm into anime and manga as well. Whose all here and what's your interest at the moment? ?

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, loosesquares said:

Yooooooo, what's the word? I'm not necessarily new here, I was a member here before the big bang. I'm mainly going to be here for server-side projects, some graphic designer hiring perhaps, and a few projects in Unreal Engine 4. I may or may not try out GoDot engine. I'm familiar with a few programming languages, a little bit of drawing/sketching, poetry and writing. I'm into anime and manga as well. Whose all here and what's your interest at the moment? ?

Welcome back to the forums! 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, loosesquares said:

@Dave @Ian Thanks, mates~

How's it going for you guys? I'm currently about to start learning how to use Unreal Engine 4 (UE4) and then move over to GoDot engine. You?

Would love to have time to work with Unreal Engine. Currently running my own game and working on a new side project.

1 hour ago, loosesquares said:

@Dave @Ian Thanks, mates~

How's it going for you guys? I'm currently about to start learning how to use Unreal Engine 4 (UE4) and then move over to GoDot engine. You?

I’m still stuck to the web, want to branch out into things like Unity and UE4 at some point. Currently working at Adobe on the Magento e-commerce platform, it’s prettt fun!