MakeWebGames

Game Name TBD

InverTed

Hello everyone, just wanted to poke my head in the topics here and explain to you all the project I'm currently putting into development.

No name has been chosen for this project, but would like to continue as a fantasy Genre.

It is my goal to step up the world of text based RPG's, and maybe with the right set of people perhaps it can be pulled off. Currently I am working independently, so I'm splitting attention between coding, graphic development, although at this point the current engine is not anywhere near a running point, but am hoping to change that within the next few months. If this seems like it may be something you're interested in on getting your name into, I will gladly speak with you to see if we can create a powerful collaborative experience. :)

Edited by InverTed

If anyone else may be interested in a role, other than coding to help along this project, I wouldn't mind someone who's good with graphics, or perhaps just you can write one hell of a story. I have 2 of MWG's coders(Users not Actual MWG Coders) on deck, and I will assume most of you know 1 of them! The only way to make something this big happen, is to get some people who want to have some fun, while collabing with everyone else to get the job done.