MakeWebGames

Day Zero Zombie RPG

Slasher

Well iv been working on a little something recently iv been working on mafia/gangster games and decided to try something a little different so iv turned to zombie/apocalypse type game and see what i can come up with here is a little look at it so far feedback and criticism very much welcome.

Just a preview i shall be doing a full length story on login page once iv finished the game off, So all feedback very welcome :)

[uSER=70913]flixbeat[/uSER] just because you are both using zombies as a game theme and a black and white city skyline does not mean he is ripping your game off.

Other then those i see no similarities

o really? you gave me reason not to post updates or ideas that i had for my game, luckily I haven't posted any. :)

[uSER=68490]Slasher[/uSER], i hope to see the the game up soon :)

seriously your both making a generic zombie game that will most likely have ideas based on/around the walking dead/resident evil/dayz, just because you are using "similar" background images does not mean he/she is ripping off your whole site. From the looks of his screenshot he is making a generic mccodes type game so unless you do the same its gonna be two different games.

p.s. your domain http://zombieplague.ga is not working, and FYI you have already made a post detailing your ideas (or some of them) its in your signature

• Like 1

wow hold up jesus if you want backend screenshots thats not a problem ill prove 100% this is all my own stuff the background was found on google while searching for free zombie wallpapers ill even link you up to the website which it came from you cant go around throwing stuff like that about if you have no actual proof i could do you right now for slander dude seriously like wtf get proof before sprouting garbage around ill prove all proof you want to prove my game is all my own work thats not a problem at all.

• Like 1

Thanks [uSER=70347]NonStopCoding[/uSER] iv changed style altogether after long discussions with my new guy we have designed to get some UI assets and go for broke with it (hopefully pays off lol) but so far redesign is looking great needs more work tho to be where i want it but its getting there slowly.