MakeWebGames

The amazing Zettieee

IllegalPigeon

I usually don't care for this sort of stuff, and someone calling me a "c**t" doesn't bother me because I'm not 12 years old. However, what followed was amusing and I felt like sharing.

So, you all know Zettieee, I'm sure. Did you know he was a scumbag? Probably not.

Right, so, lets start at the beginning.

First, he calls me a "c**t", which is fine, it just tells me he's a child.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n377094[/ATTACH]

This is the reason I started the thread, though. This is fun. I'm not shy about my identity, so this information is easy to find. He went to my Github profile, where my business website is linked and then he took that information, and like the man he is, tried to get someone else to do his dirty work:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n377095[/ATTACH]

It humours me slightly. One, because as if he'd be able to cause any lasting damage to my site. A simple Botnet isn't going to cut it. Zettieee, you're an idiot. Two, why do people go directly to this? Are we 10 years old? "I called someone a name and then they didn't react how I wanted, please DDoS them".

I think he's upset because he didn't get a reaction out of me, who knows. And yes, SlimeTP is Zettieee.

I just thought I'd share, because some people work with this child and they should know who they're working with.

Peace.

685952447_ScreenShot2016-05-17at11_21_04.thumb.png.f1faf785060f79b48afc6e367acce841.png

fgfdgfdg.thumb.jpg.d92da0bae87f05006ed041f9dda0d415.jpg

I don't wish to stir the pot, but, wouldn't you posting about it possibility get the reaction he wanted? Anyway, I believe I talked with the dude before, he seemed pretty decent, if I'm honest. Doesn't most respectable hosts have a form of DDoS mitigation anyway? I'm not aware of how big this guy's botnet is, but, I would assume that if your site was taken down, you'd be able to make a ticket with your host and they could null route traffic for a couple hours.

Anyway, kinda sad to see this though.

Edit: Unrelated, does anyone occasionally run into where your reply posts, but the page is stuck in "Working"? I think its just my net, but its only on occasions for me.

I don't wish to stir the pot, but, wouldn't you posting about it possibility get the reaction he wanted? Anyway, I believe I talked with the dude before, he seemed pretty decent, if I'm honest. Doesn't most respectable hosts have a form of DDoS mitigation anyway? I'm not aware of how big this guy's botnet is, but, I would assume that if your site was taken down, you'd be able to make a ticket with your host and they could null route traffic for a couple hours.

Anyway, kinda sad to see this though.

Edit: Unrelated, does anyone occasionally run into where your reply posts, but the page is stuck in "Working"? I think its just my net, but its only on occasions for me.

He wouldn't be able to DDoS us anyway, that's why it's laughable. We use unmanaged dedicated servers, so, even if he didn't have the brain capacity of a 2 year old and did follow through and actually did some damage, it'd be down to us to fix. Again, not a problem. Plus, we use CDN's. I'm not worried that he's actually going to use a botnet against me, I actually applaud him to do so because it would be hilarious. Being in this industry for over 10 years, I'm used to dealing with idiots.

The post was more to show people what this "good guy Zettie" hiding behind a different username was all about.