MakeWebGames

Request for Business mod for Version two

Mcfarlin

Looking for a business mod for version 2

Things i would like the mod to do.

1.) Players can start a business - they name it what they want and add a short description about the business.

2.) Business owners can hire other players to work for them. - they set the pay and have to pay them. If they dont pay they do not get paid. no cron to pay out for the job.

3.) Business can have 1 employees to start. - Owners will have to upgrade the business to hire more. 1, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100 employees.

4.) To Start a business the owner must have completed certain course to be able to start the business.

5.) In this business they can have a shop to sell things to players. (player shops inside the mod basically)

6.) A business page where they can start the business, and where all Businesses in the game are displayed. See below for items displayed on this page.

7.) Once hired to work for a business owner there will need to be something for the player to DO that will make the owner game money for each action. Work done is limited to once per hour.

8.) Players can only have one job.

9.) Once work is completed for the hour work shows in place of work.

Owners name - Business owners name

description - Owners description of the business

apply for a job/quit your job - link for the users to apply for a job or quit the job at this business

Employees - number of employees working for this business

Go to work - place for employees to go to work

Shop - link to the shop in this business.

In this image you can see that i work for fred, and have worked this hour. Just a better example of the look i have in my head.

http://s22.postimg.org/t5dcsr025/businessmod.jpg

I understand this is a large mod, but i think it is a great idea that i have no clue how to code.

If anyone is up to the task please let me know.

Price commensurate to the quality of the finished mod and fully negotiable.

Sooooo. . . . . Any takers ?

Edited by Mcfarlin

I would jump on this right now, but I have a lot currently on my plate that have some deadlines I have to meet.

If you don't get anybody by the end of next week, feel free to contact me. By then, I should be able to assist with making this mod.

~G7470

Once hired to work for a business owner there will need to be something for the player to DO that will make the owner game money for each action.

What do you want the user to do?

Can you start different types of business that do different tasks also you could expand on this by requiring certain courses to apply for the job

What do you want the user to do?

Can you start different types of business that do different tasks also you could expand on this by requiring certain courses to apply for the job

I can be as simple a clicking on a work link. Just something so they dont get paid without it.

• 2 weeks later...

Just posting an update.

The mod has been completed and installed. Few minor tweaks to fit a little better (after thoughts really)

NonStopCoding has made a very nice business mod for me as requested. If you are in need of coding work i recommend him if he is willing to do the work for you. Not to say others here are not as good, i just have not had dealings with them.

Thx for the mod and good work mate.