MakeWebGames

ajax chat v2 to redux help

classified

hey I bought the ajax chat mod from mccodes market place awhile ago and have had it up on my game after editing the files to work with redux, the global chat works well but the gang chat doesn't. if anyone could help me that would be really awesome and I can also pay 10$ for the help. if your up for helping me out just msg me

thanks MWG

hey I bought the ajax chat mod from mccodes market place awhile ago and have had it up on my game after editing the files to work with redux, the global chat works well but the gang chat doesn't. if anyone could help me that would be really awesome and I can also pay 10$ for the help. if your up for helping me out just msg me

thanks MWG

By any chance are you referring to my extension? If so can you post your game URL, or send it to me in a private message and I'll help you identify and resolve the issue.

• 4 weeks later...
if anyone has a GOOD working ajax/ jquery chat for mccodes redux please msg me this one is no good at all period cause's major server problems

Ps: Look into server-push rather than polling for the chat.

Edited by ~Rob0t
  • Like 1